Create Account

Birds-on-Fire - S13 Interested Prospects

Player Name:
User Name:
Link to Player Page:
Activity level (1-10):
How do you see yourself as a Player? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses and how do you plan to develop?:
Why would you like to join the Firebirds?:
Why should we pick you:
Are you planning to write articles, do Play-by-Plays or make Graphics?:

Player Name: Ondrej Ravchitikov
User Name: Corco
Link to Player Page: Link
Activity level (1-10): 7.5
How do you see yourself as a Player? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses and how do you plan to develop?: PP QB
Why would you like to join the Firebirds?: Because I want to.
Why should we pick you: Repay me the favor Till.
Are you planning to write articles, do Play-by-Plays or make Graphics?: Articles+GFX

Player Name:Ammon Tutankamun
User NameTonguerodigyMcdavid
Link to Player Page:
Activity level (1-10):10
How do you see yourself as a Player? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses and how do you plan to develop?: Strengths Strength,Checking,Scoring,Endurance,Puckhandling. Weaknesses defense passing. Plan of developing my main skills further with maybe abit of defense and passing.
Why would you like to join the Firebirds?: Im a winner and the firebirds are competitive year after year
Why should we pick you:Im a strong player and hard worker and can help the newer members
Are you planning to write articles, do Play-by-Plays or make Graphics?: yes all except graphics cuz i suck at them lol

West Kendall

Player Name: Marian Potoczny

User Name: Wastlund

Link to Player Page: Just click the sexy banner in my sig.

Activity level (1-10): 10

How do you see yourself as a Player?: 100% team player, I'll be a leader even if I'm not a captain. I'll be accessible for any teammates that need help and I will be the player that can look for to get our team a cup.

What are your Strengths and Weaknesses and how do you plan to develop?:
Strengths: Passing, Skating, Puck Handling and Defense.
Weaknesses: Scoring and Hitting.
Plan: I want Potoczny to be a three zone player so he needs to be strong in many areas of the game. Right now I am not going to pump up scoring because I want Potoczny to distribute the puck and make his teammates better around him. I'd like to work on my checking because it will help me immensely when in the defensive zone to keep the lead that we worked so hard to get.

Why would you like to join the Firebirds?: Ultimate focus, great organization, stored with lots of history and accolades. Sexy as hell logo and uniforms that make me cum in my pants. I think that Potoczny can continue in a LONG line of Firebird superstars like Witzel, McKeil, Winter, Summers, Weber, Miller, Holmes and etc..

Why should we pick you: The best member you will find here. I am mature levelheaded person, I don't look for fights and I won't be a cancer, I am extremely focused on building a winner. If you're the #1 pick in the draft you will not get a dud in Potoczny.

Are you planning to write articles, do Play-by-Plays or make Graphics?: You bet your fucking ass I do. Writing articles will be a big part of my weekly activity, I will plan on doing a pbp each week, and I can do graphics but mainly logos and jersey concepts. I would like to focus more on the writing.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Player Name: Steven Jalopski
User Name: gorlab
Link to Player Page: Link
Activity level (1-10): 7.581651235091
How do you see yourself as a Player? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses and how do you plan to develop?: I see myself as a bottom 6 forward who is responsible defensively, with a top-tier physical presence to both defend your skill players, and strike fear into the hearts of the opponent. All of this, with the ability to bring something in terms of offence, on rare occasions.

The main areas I see myself working to develop are my skating and endurance, along with continuing to hone the cornerstones of my game: strength, checking, and fighting..

Why would you like to join the Firebirds?: I'm a kid from western Canada who would love to stay in the west for my NWJHL career.

Why should we pick you: Do you want your star players to feel comfortable, and have somebody to step up to the plate for them? If so, I'm a no brainer.

Are you planning to write articles, do Play-by-Plays or make Graphics?: I've been on the site for 4 days, and already have two articles under my belt, some horrible quality graphic abilities (see sig) and a surplus of free time to do much more, given the opportunity.

Player Name: Daniel Merica
User Name: merica
Link to Player Page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=23278
Activity level (1-10): 8-9
How do you see yourself as a Player? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses and how do you plan to develop?: Skating, scoring, puck handling and endurance are my strengths. Defense, checking, strength are weaknesses. Plan to develop an offensive dynamo.
Why would you like to join the Firebirds?: I have no preference on team, just want to decimate opponents, jersey color doesnt matter.
Why should we pick you:
- Im a winner. Im American. All I do is win, win, win no matter what...
Are you planning to write articles, do Play-by-Plays or make Graphics?: Articles are my forte.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Player Name: Markus Lokt
User Name: Storm
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=23357
Activity level (1-10):
How do you see yourself as a Player? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses and how do you plan to develop?: I'm well balanced in all my important attributes however my Passing and Scoring are lower than others but it's just apart of my building system. I plan to build a defensive and offensive two way forward. Could possibly be considered a Power Forward. Either way I'll bring my best in my development as I know how the sim works and the PTs you get.
Why would you like to join the Firebirds?: Rich history, nice rivalry between the Knights and in case they do not select me I can battle it out against them in a heated rivalry. Also, the team has won plenty of championships and are on the border of gaining more.
Why should we pick you: I enjoy the NWJHL a lot and would stay active providing a lot of activity and fun in the locker room. I love that I can just join this team and know that no one will hate each other and we're all friends. I also feel like this could be a great place for me to grow & develop with the great general managers.
Are you planning to write articles, do Play-by-Plays or make Graphics?: Of course, I've already done a play by play, and I've written two articles and will plan on making graphics and doing point tasks.

Bump

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Player Name: Jordin FourFour
User Name: Th3 Undeniable
Link to Player Page: Player Page
Activity level (1-10): 9
How do you see yourself as a Player? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses and how do you plan to develop?:
As i player, i would like to see myself as the starting goalie for the firebirds. I wouldnt be mad if i had the backup role either. My strengths are my skating and my quick speed around the crease. The only thing i need to work on is my hand speed. I will be doing news articles and Twitter to get the TPE to boost it up!
Why would you like to join the Firebirds?: I want to join a great organization that has a well rounded team.
Why should we pick you: I should be picked up as i can give you what you need if your looking for a solid goaltender. I assure you I will be very very active
Are you planning to write articles, do Play-by-Plays or make Graphics?:
Yes, Im doing articles, PbP possibly, but im shit at graphics.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates