Create Account

Detroit Falcons S13 Interested Prospects

]Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Profile:
Activity Level (1-10):
Activity Level for the Future (1-10)
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Player Name: Marian Potoczny
Player Position: Center
Link to Profile: Click the Sig
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Activity Level for the Future (1-10) 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Article and pbp a week. All Point Tasks
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: Passing, Skating, Puck Handling, Defense, Strength, Face Offs, Endurance
Weaknesses: Scoring and Checking
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Great history, great location, long line of superstars in the SHL.

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Player Name: Hans Schultz
[/b]Player Position: Right Wing
[b]Link to Profile
: It's in my sig
[/b]Activity Level (1-10): 10
Activity Level for the Future (1-10)[/b]: 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I plan on doing both media articles and point tasks. My goal with media is to get the DSN to be a two or three time a week scouting report and game analysis network (articles).
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strength's right now are my speed, checking and strength. I'm a positive voice on and off the ice, and I put the team above myself. I also will go to the dirty areas, play aggressive deep in the O-zone and a long the boards. I'll put pucks on the net and create plays the old fashion way for my teammates to score. My weaknesses are defense, which I plan to work on first before anything else. I want to improve my play in my own zone to help the team in a full 60 minute effort. My other weakness is my size, coming in at 5'11", but I definitely make up for it with heart and determination. I can easily surprise other players with my speed and positioning to land some devastating hits.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: The Falcons are a skilled team with some big name players coming out of the organization. I want to help continue that trend.

Falcons Player Name: Michael Barrett
Falcons Player Position: LW
Falcons Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=23432
Falcons Activity Level (1-10): 8
Falcons Activity Level for the Future (1-10) 10
Falcons Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
Falcons What are your strengths and weaknesses: Speed, Acceleration, Puck Handling, Offensive IQ, Passes and Shot are my Strengths and Stick Checking, Body Checking, Size and Strength are my weaknesses.
Falcons Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I think a they are a very talented team :that has had so many great players play for them in the past.

Player Name: Steven Jalopski
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: link
Activity Level (1-10): 7.13934894823
Activity Level for the Future (1-10) 7.2230344 (slight gains)
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: I'm a goon. I can't skate well.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I just wanna get in the league to support my family. My kids need shoulder pads to eat.

Dont pick me pls