Create Account

S13 Squires (Interested Prospects)

So you want to join one of the most storied franchises in NWJHL history?...fill out this short questionnaire and tell me why you should be Knighted.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Link To Player Page:[/b]
[b]Activity Level (out of 10):[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Player Type:[/b]
[b]What do you have to offer for the Knights?[/b]
[b]What sets you apart from other prospects?[/b]
[b]What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player?[/b]
[b]What are your strengths and weaknesses?[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a Knight?[/b]

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

bump.

Username:Taron
Player Name:Sergei Zherdev
Link To Player Page: uh... too lazy
Activity Level (out of 10): 100
Position: D
Player Type: Two-Way, a puck mover
What do you have to offer for the Knights? A lot of leadership, and I am a really good player builder.
What sets you apart from other prospects? Leadership?
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? Every PT and anything I can, I want to do that so my player can be good in the SHL as quick as he can.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strength: Defense, Skating, Passing; Weaknesses: Scoring, Penalty Shot, Face offs
Why do you want to be a Knight?Former Co-GM!

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Username : down with fever (ProdigyMcdavid)
Player name: dangling O'Callahan(Tutankamun)
Link to Player Page: No I won't Tongue
Activity level -100
Position LW/RW
Player Type: Powerforward
What do I have to offer for the Knights: Can make O'Callahan look good great leader.
What sets you apart from other prospects: I'm a boss
What activities do you plan on doing to update: getting laid lounge around and hit the gym to become a beast.
What are my strengths and weaknesses: strength,scoring,endurance,puck handling. Weaknesses Disipline fighting
Why do you wanna be a knight? Cuz I'm a bad ass like a knight and my people came before knights

West Kendall

Username: Sg Schultz
Player Name: Hans Schultz
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=23517
Activity level: 10 (I've been on constantly since joining the site :D )
Position: RW/LW
Player type: Power Forward
What do you have to offer for the Knights: A team player who is willing to learn and do anything he can to improve the team as a whole!
What sets you apart from other prospects: Fresh blood looking to prove himself and make a name for his families honor.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player: Anything I possibly can, writing stories and scouting reports mainly though.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths at the moment are definitely my speed, strength and checking. My weaknesses are defense, durability and penalty shots. What I want to work on are checking and defense before any of my other stats, and possibly durability.
Why do you want to be a Knight: Because I want to grow and learn with the best team in the NWJHL! I'm rooting for you guys in the finals! Go Knights!

Username: gorlab
Player Name: Steven Jalopski
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=23379
Activity Level (out of 10): 7?
Position: LW
Player Type: Enforcer

What do you have to offer for the Knights? An incredible physical presence, and a means to defend skill players.

What sets you apart from other prospects? A willingness to put my body on the line for the team, and a readiness to drop the gloves with anyone, at any time.

What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player: Anything. I'm still new to the site, and I don't think I've grasped all of the potential ways to improve. I've written an article on my player, have some basic gfx skills, and would be willing to do league jobs like PbP. Also I will be active enough to participate in any TPE player tasks.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths:
- Physical presence
- Responsible defensive play
- Heavyweight punching power
- Some sauce... on occasion.

Weaknesses:
- Lack of scoring touch
- A powerful shot, but lacking accuracy
- Not the most graceful skater
- Low endurance, but I will be working on my cardio for the upcoming season to improve

Why do you want to be a Knight? They are a perennial contender. My focus is on helping my team win, and the existing core of the Knights give me a great chance to do that. I'm also from Western Canada, and would love to stay here to be close to friends and family.

Username: Wastlund
Player Name: Marian Potoczny
Link To Player Page: Click the Potoczny sig
Activity Level (out of 10): 10
Position: Center
Player Type: Playmaker
What do you have to offer for the Knights? A franchise player, an elite level player.
What sets you apart from other prospects? I've been in this position before, I've built a proven all-star and possible HOF player. I know the interworkings of the league you don't have to worry about my activity.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player?All PTs, Training every week, Twitter, PbPs (once a week), lots of articles, etc.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? Passing, Skating, Face offs, Puck Handling. Weaknesses: Scoring and checking. Also being a center and your player is a center it might not work. But if you have the 1st pick overall I want to be that pick.
Why do you want to be a Knight?Storied franchise, great management, proven winners have played here.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 4 2013, 05:41 AM
[b]Username: gorlab

long text
[/b]

Didn't read this yet, but man, I love the look off that bear in your avatar :D

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Quote:Originally posted by Green@Apr 4 2013, 02:28 AM

Didn't read this yet, but man, I love the look off that bear in your avatar :D

Haha, yeah. No idea what my bear is from, but he's pure gold.

Username: 'merica
Player Name: Daniel Merica
Link To Player Page:
Activity Level (out of 10): 8-9
Player Type: Offense. Offense, Offense. Goals. Goals. More Goals.
What do you have to offer for the Knights?
- Offense. Leadership. Awesome media articles. American blood, which means winning,
What sets you apart from other prospects?
- I'm American, obviously. And I have the endurance that most prospects don't have, so I wont fatigue and will provide your team will constant offense. I also am the best skater, bar none, in this draft.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player?
- Whatever is around. I love writing media, so mostly that.
- Strengths? Shooting, puck handling, endurance, skating. Weaknesses? Defense, strength, checking.
Why do you want to be a Knight?
- Winners attract winners,

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by 'Merica@Apr 4 2013, 08:32 AM
[b]Username: 'merica
Player Name: Daniel Merica
Link To Player Page:
Activity Level (out of 10): 8-9
Player Type: Offense. Offense, Offense. Goals. Goals. More Goals.
What do you have to offer for the Knights?
- Offense. Leadership. Awesome media articles. American blood, which means winning,
What sets you apart from other prospects?
- I'm American, obviously. And I have the endurance that most prospects don't have, so I wont fatigue and will provide your team will constant offense. I also am the best skater, bar none, in this draft.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player?
- Whatever is around. I love writing media, so mostly that.
- Strengths? Shooting, puck handling, endurance, skating. Weaknesses? Defense, strength, checking.
Why do you want to be a Knight?
- Winners attract winners,[/b]
I like this guy

Username: Storm
Player Name: Markus Lokt
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=23357
Activity Level (out of 10): 8.5/10
Position: C
Player Type: Power Forward/Two Way Forward
What do you have to offer for the Knights? Respect, offense & defense, locker room fun and activity.
What sets you apart from other prospects? Work ethic, I always hunt for the most TPE out there in any chance I can get.
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? PbPs, Media Articles, Graphics, extra PTs. Normal PTs as well.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? I'm well balanced in all my important attributes however my Passing and Scoring are lower than others but it's just apart of my building system.
Why do you want to be a Knight? My previous player was a Knight, the team has rich history, and I love the franchise.

bump.

Username: Th3 Undeniable
Player Name: Jordin FourFour
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=23228
Activity Level (out of 10): 9/10
Position: G
Player Type: Hybrid
What do you have to offer for the Knights? I offer solid goaltending, respect and a great guy to talk to.
What sets you apart from other prospects? My activyt sets me above and beyond other prospects. I will gain alot of TPE by the time the season is over
What activities around the site do you plan on doing to improve your player? PbPs, Media, and PT and Twitter
What are your strengths and weaknesses? Im good at getting quickly to those rebounds and covering them up. I tend to get sniped glove side.
Why do you want to be a Knight? The knights are one of the more star franchises and i want to join this well rounded team

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates