Create Account

Which Games Will You Watch?

I always find this to be interesting. My team isn't in the playoffs this year, and even if they were, I try to watch as much hockey as I can. I'm a budding journalist and want to learn everything I can about the game and study everything I can.

As such, I'm setting up a watching schedule for me to catch as many games as I possibly can. So I'm wondering which games you all want to watch and which series are your favorite to watch for?

Mine:
Tuesday - STL/LA to DET/ANA
Wednesday - TOR/BOS to SJ/VAN
Thursday - MTL/OTT to STL/LA or DET/ANA (I can't decide, both are juicy)
Friday - MTL/OTT to CHI/MIN
Saturday - WSH/NYR to DET/ANA to STL/LA
Sunday - PIT/NYI (Finally) to CHI/MIN to MTL/OTT to SJ/VAN
Monday - BOS/TOR to DET/ANA to STL/LA

I've plotted everything out here, because I really need to plan this stuff out and know what I'm doing. I only see one PIT game so far, but that's because I think I'll see more of them in the next round and I'll be around the Pittsburgh area soon and will be able to hear about them enough. So I'm wondering, which series do you guys want to watch most?

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Tuesday - Wings v Ducks
Wednesday - Pens v Isles & Nucks v Sharks
Thursday - Habs v Sens & Blues v Kings
Friday - Pens v Isles & Nucks v Sharks
Saturday - Caps v Rags & Leafs v Bs & Ducks v Wings
Sunday - Pens v Isles & Nucks v Sharks
Monday - Bs v Leafs
Tuesday - Pens v Isles & Nucks v Sharks

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

It sucks for me that I take night classes, but right now:

Tuesday: CHI-MIN (box score for the first two periods, watch the third at the gym). Afterwards DET-ANH.

Wednesday: TOR-BOS, NYI-PIT box scores, once I get home probably BOS-TOR until SJ-VAN.

Thursday: OTT-MTL, NYR-WSH box scores. LA-STL once I get home.

Friday: OTT-MTL until CHI-MIN.

Saturday: NYR-WAS. TOR-BOS. STL-LA.

Sunday: PIT-NYI. CHI-MIN. MTL-OTT. VAN-SJ.

Monday: BOS-TOR until NYR-WSH. Then STL-LA.

Of course with finals coming up this is all just a plan. The one thing I won't miss is Chicago-Minny, but everything else is subject to change.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

All of them :3

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

My friends and I go to the bar almost every night during the playoffs and take over a whole section of the bar so we will put a game on each of the two TV's if possible.

We watch anything. It's playoffs the teams don't matter if yours didn't make it.