Create Account

LAP S14 Interested Prospects

The Trade deadline has passed and the S14 Entry Draft isn't too far away. Here in LA we are already looking forward to the future! We have rebranded our franchise and want to establish a new winning culture.

If you want to be a key part of the LA Panthers moving forward, and a franchise player, post here with your:

Quote:
Name:
Why you want to be a part of this Team:

Cheers Smile

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Name: Carter O'Callahan
Why you want to be a part of this Team: Two great GMs running the team and i want to be a part of helping the rebuild along, starting from a bottom team and building towards championships, you both should know what i bring to the table Cheers

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Name: Marian Potoczny
Why you want to be a part of this Team: I feel like I could be a franchise player and also I actually live in Los Angeles, how cool would that be?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Name: Michael Barrett
Why you want to be a part of this Team: Great potential, great GM's, great weather,great jerseys/logo, perfect fit for my player, the team I would most like to play for.

Bump!

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Name: Chuck Winnfield
Why you want to be a part of this Team: Being on a rebuilding team seems like it would be fun. I would be able to be a part of the team being brought up to eventually being contenders.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Name: Brandon Donini
Why you want to be a part of this Team: Tomer <3 Time to end the rebuild Wink

Name: James Reimer
Why you want to be a part of this Team: I'm willing to play for any team. Also would love to help rebuild this team.

Bumpalumplump

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]