Create Account

S14 Interested Prospects Thread

Hello everyone,

With playoffs nearing its end, it's time to see what options are out there for the Chiefs come draft time. We have a pick in the middle of the first round and will definitely be looking to use it on a player that catches our eye. I'm interested in seeing what prospects are interested in us though, so if you are, please fill out the below form and let us know!

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]
[b]Link to player page:[/b]
[b]What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)?[/b]
[b]Why do the Chiefs stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?[/b]

Thanks! Chiefs

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you want me to actually fill this out?

Player Name: Chuck Winnfield
Position: D
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 8.5
Link to player page: Chuck Winnfield Player Page
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? It would depend on the team that selects me. If the team is full of older, more experienced players and is trying to contend, I wouldn't expect to make the roster right away. If the team was younger, I believe I would be able to compete for a spot. However, I wouldn't expect a spot on any team that would select me. I respect the decisions of the GM and would be satisfied with being sent down if need be.
Why do the Chiefs stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? Playing for the Steelhawks with Martucci I know first hand just how tough it is to play the Chiefs. Always going up against them, it was tough and I know that the team is capable of competing and contending every season. I would love to be a part of a winning team and help them move forward.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Corco@Jun 12 2013, 07:01 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeahthat

Player Name: James Reimer
Position: G
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 9ish
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=22901
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Where ever I get drafted I would like to play my whole career there if possible. I understand if something happens a trading me is better for the team but it is something I would like to try and do. Also I would like to start my career in the SHL right away, no one year down in the NWJHL.
Why do the Chiefs stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? I'm willing to play for any team.

Player Name: Ondrej Ravchitikov
Position: Defense
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 8.5
Link to player page: Link
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? I would be absolutely fine with being a 3rd pairing, PPQB type of guy. I only request that I am not sent back to the minors in S14.
Why do the Chiefs stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? Toast goes very well with Eggs and bagels.

Player Name: Hans Schultz
Position: RW or LW (But I can play defense if needed)
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 10 (Just doesn't look like it Wink)
Link to player page: Hans Schultz
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? I expect nothing, I'm a team first kind of guy. You could put me as a healthy scratch and I'd still be excited to be a part of this incredible organization. Realistically I'd hope to be a future franchise two-way forward, and be a super reliable player in all zones on the ice. I want to help you guys win as many cups as possible, I'd never ask for a trade, and I'd be a friendly and motivational voice in the locker room. I'm also a young guy, so I want to stick with Hans for as long as possible!
Why do the Chiefs stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? They're an incredible organization like I stated earlier. Many great GMs and Players have come through Minnesota. I feel I'd be able to have a happy and fulfilling SHL career here!

Great stuff guys! Hope to see some more as the draft approaches! Chiefs

Player Name: ron weasley
Position: running back
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 0
Link to player page: http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8447400
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Aggrieved
Why do the Chiefs stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? emma

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jun 25 2013, 09:42 PM
[b]Player Name: ron weasley
Position: running back
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 0
Link to player page: http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8447400
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Aggrieved
Why do the Chiefs stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? emma[/b]

Stalker, tbh.

Nobody loves Minnesota. :(

'Cause I don't wanna wait, FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER!

Quote:Originally posted by Sg Schultz@Jun 28 2013, 10:11 AM
'Cause I don't wanna wait, FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER!

hold out til 2nd round. :ph34r: