Create Account

Simulation Basketball Association
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019, 07:42 AM by Smirnov Light.)

The Simulation Basketball Association (SBA) is the ultimate in online basketball simulations. We just recently ended our 39th season, we are in our offseason week where the Entry Draft happens). The SBA allows you to control your own destiny and become a legend on the court! If you're a fan of My Career in NBA2K you'll love the SBA as you get to emulate the life of a rising basketball star. Will you be the next MJ or LeBron? Or maybe you'll be a key role player on a Championship squad! Will you be the team leader in your locker room or will you be making the headlines every day as drama follows you everywhere?

From the very moment you join, you begin customizing your own career. You create your own player to the specifications you prefer and then guide him or her through their career. You determine which of our 24 colleges you'll attend to start your development, and from there you'll determine how your player improves and develops by using points earned from a variety of tasks and activities around the league. After that you'll be drafted to one of our 20 ORIGINAL branded professional teams (four new expansions for season 40) in the SBA. You can earn and sign contracts, go through free agency, be traded, become an all-star and try to win a championship. Your player is truly your own! You earn points for improvement by writing short articles, creating graphics or videos, recording podcasts, participating in league events, training camps and more. These points are applied to any of the 16 attributes at your disposal, whatever you'd like to improve upon! Want to be the next great defender? Then focus on shot blocking and stealing. Want to be a freak athlete? Develop your physical characteristics like jumping and quickness. The path you choose is completely your own and open in the SBA. Think of this as a true Sports RPG experience!

Ready to add your name to the list of SBA Hall of Famers and legends before you? Start your career at http://sba.today/forums/ or come chat with us on Discord at https://discord.gg/HCnqfyn and we will be more than happy to help!

Thanks for taking the time to read through the wall of text. Further questions you can present here, on the forums in the Start Your Legacy section, or on the discord linked above!

Approved by Spangle by the way.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

its fun

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

43 members logged on today. Cruisin man. Join up!

College SIM is starting in a few, if you are a member, get on and join the festivities.

Draft tonight OMG

Join before Draft!

EBA draft in 50 minutes!

This is a great league. You all should join

It's true, it's a pretty awesome league.

Remember to put me as the recruiter though.

Bump. Come on two more members and the league gets an award!

I was gonna join, but it seems like so much hard work

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Jul 2 2013, 01:52 PM
It is a PT league, but it barely even feels like it with all the great members.
Please, for the love of schnitzel, explain this statement.

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Jul 31 2013, 01:31 AM

Please, for the love of schnitzel, explain this statement.

I dunno what he means, but for what it's worth I DESPISE PT leagues, but am having a blast in the EBA.