Create Account

Simulation Basketball Association

07-17-2019, 01:08 AMLegend Wrote: We banned Gorlab

Join now

All you needed to say. Glad I can finally feel safe on a website!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019, 02:42 AM by Legend.)

07-17-2019, 02:33 AMJNH Wrote: All you needed to say.  Glad I can finally feel safe on a website!

Hey, you always lead with your best sales pitch Laughing

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

07-17-2019, 02:40 AMLegend Wrote:
07-17-2019, 02:33 AMJNH Wrote: All you needed to say.  Glad I can finally feel safe on a website!

Hey, you always lead with your best sales pitch  Laughing

Using it as a sales pitch is lol when you were looking for an excuse to ban him. Almost as much of a joke as... I’ll hold back for now on saying anything about the one advertising.

Do join the league though as it’s a great and fun league!

gib pt affiliation

[Image: 3.png]

free gorlab

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Perhaps I should bring Victori Sigar out of retirement.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

07-17-2019, 08:33 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Perhaps I should bring Victori Sigar out of retirement.

[Image: giphy.gif]

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Been awhile since I bumped this bad boy, but we're in S52 and still love having SHL folks in the SBA :D

Come check us out and maybe get me back to SHL activity while you're at it, I should still have some cash in the bank here lol

What’s the current status re needs player wise?
I’m asking because I’d like create a center but to not run into a logjam/overabundance of too many like the goalie situation here.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

02-12-2021, 04:34 PMWawazat Wrote: What’s the current status re needs player wise?
I’m asking because I’d like create a center but to not run into a logjam/overabundance of too many like the goalie situation here.

It looks like right now in the development league center is the position with the fewest eligible players. Come join us!

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

@traphag
Thanks for the info.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

02-12-2021, 10:44 PMWawazat Wrote: @traphag
Thanks for the info.

What I really like in this league is that it allows a player to pick 2 positions, which fights against the overburdance. If there would be no space to play your primary position there is always a chance with your secondary position.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

gimme pt affiliation

[Image: 3.png]

02-13-2021, 01:45 PMJSS Wrote: gimme pt affiliation

I've tried a few times - it hasn't really worked out lol.

07-17-2019, 07:19 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: free gorlab
Was Gorlab ever unbanned?