Create Account

Most Valuable players to their team

Quote:Originally posted by Real Deal@Jul 3 2013, 11:00 AM

It was without a question Niemi. He carried them thru the season. Look at his numbers.

Niemi did play very well. I think it is close between the 2

If he is talking about who deserved the Hart trophy then having Hall in the talks is a joke. Guys like Tavares and Bob actually carried their teams. If he means what Real Deal posted about each team then it's fine.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jul 3 2013, 02:53 PM

btw Hall only scored 16 goals? How do you get he scored 40% of the teams total goals?
Apart of 40% of the team goals

50 points by Hall / 125 goals scored by Edmonton = 40%

Offense:

Sedins
Kesler

Defense:

Hamhuis
Garrison
Tanev

3 from each

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jme@Jul 3 2013, 02:55 PM

Apart of 40% of the team goals

50 points by Hall / 125 goals scored by Edmonton = 40%
I did it after which is why I deleted the post, He worded it funny or I'm dumb. Either or, but he does not deserve the Hart when guys like Tavares and Bob are in the run.

How is this even a discussion its Tavares......

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Real Deal@Jul 3 2013, 11:44 AM
Bruins - Patrice Bergeron
lolzno

Chara by far dude
Bergeron is my fave tho

Quote:Originally posted by LVShark@Jul 3 2013, 01:51 PM
For SJ it was Couture. Logan plays very well both offensively and defensively. He plays PP and PK, he blocks shots, gets the puck out of the zone, wins faceoffs, makes plays, and can score goals too.

this, this, a million times this.

James Reimer?

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jul 3 2013, 04:28 PM

lolzno

Chara by far dude
Bergeron is my fave tho

I know it's Chara but I went off the board a bit cause Bergeron is just a hero. One of my fave.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Jul 3 2013, 01:33 PM
Tavares, easily.

It really, really isn't even close.

For my Ducks its without a doubt Getzlaf and I'd say he's at least Top 10 in the league in this category. Our center depth last season would have been Bonino-Koivu-Holland-Steckel without Getzlaf. Thats a whole lot of bottom six centers. Getzlaf is our best player and our leader and we dont even sniff the playoffs without him last season.

Easily Tavares, and you do not have to be an Islanders fan to understand why.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jul 3 2013, 06:47 PM

It really, really isn't even close.

For my Ducks its without a doubt Getzlaf and I'd say he's at least Top 10 in the league in this category. Our center depth last season would have been Bonino-Koivu-Holland-Steckel without Getzlaf. Thats a whole lot of bottom six centers. Getzlaf is our best player and our leader and we dont even sniff the playoffs without him last season.

Cogs plays a bit of center too and we did pick up Lombardi so not quite as bad but I completely agree we'd be bottom of the league again without Getzy. Getzy play last season was phenomenal, was great to see him become the leader we knew he could be

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Kessel for Leafs