Create Account

Seguin to Big D

Well really Boston has won the trade so far...1 stanley cup and 2 cup finals appearances. lol

But still with the trade I don't think it was wise of Boston to give up on Seguin after 1 bad playoffs production wise....he still played very well just didn't put the points up. But again have to see what else is involved in the deal.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jul 4 2013, 01:20 PM
Ends the debate for me. No one is gonna give a shit about Seguin in Dallas. Hamilton was never really a factor for me as you cant really compare Forwards to Defenseman. But good deal for Boston, making out like bandits here.
Seguin is 21 and has much more offensive potential than Eriksson imo.
unless we get a good young prospect or pick, i think Dallas gets the better deal

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jul 4 2013, 01:22 PM
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 19s
Trade is bigger than Seguin for Eriksson. Draft picks to Boston? Prospects? Working on details.
If its someone like Oleksiak ill be happy, but idoubt it

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 4 2013, 12:21 PM

Bandits is a bit much lol you act like Seguin doesn't have the preferential to be an absolute monster
Loui Eriksson is a even big monster. Extremely underrated and a great two way forward that can put up points. I dont wish for anything bad for Seguin, hopefully he gets his shit together in Dallas. But Boston is getting a pretty damn good player back.

To me Dallas is winning this trade so far...

Seguin will be a PPG player in Dallas. He will be on of the go to guys all the time. In Boston they had so many go to guys. Seguin will be top 10-15 in scoring next year for sure.

Craig Custance ‏@CraigCustance 2m

Believe Peverley may be in that Dallas/Boston deal as well.
Retweeted by Pierre LeBrun

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jul 4 2013, 01:24 PM

Loui Eriksson is a even big monster. Extremely underrated and a great two way forward that can put up points. I dont wish for anything bad for Seguin, hopefully he gets his shit together in Dallas. But Boston is getting a pretty damn good player back.
Right now he might bethe better player.
i just feel like Seguin will end up better

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jul 4 2013, 01:27 PM

If that is true then Dallas is by far winning that deal. Bruins better be getting something decent back.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jul 4 2013, 01:27 PM

Not mad about that lol

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jul 4 2013, 01:24 PM

Right I'm not denying Eriksson is a great player but Seguin could be just as much of a factor IMO. Right now Eriksson is a bit more proven but Seguin could very well be just as good if not better. I'd say Boston is winning right this second but its very even imo

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

erikkson is dope

and leafs are in talks with rebeiro weiss and clarkson. #ovo

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 45s
Hearing DAL-BOS is a 5-player deal.

5 player trade says McKenzie

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Real Deal@Jul 4 2013, 01:28 PM

If that is true then Dallas is by far winning that deal. Bruins better be getting something decent back.
We need room for soderberg and spooner on the 3rd line.
peverleys salary is too high for how he played last yr

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jul 4 2013, 01:22 PM

Seguin is 21 and has much more offensive potential than Eriksson imo.
unless we get a good young prospect or pick, i think Dallas gets the better deal

Eriksson is only 26, two-way player, 70 points a year....he's still got potential to do more. I really like the trade. Seguin was too one dimensional offensively (he did the same move EVERY time).