Create Account

Official PC Gaming Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Keenan@Sep 18 2013, 05:37 PM
Free Steam keys for Limbo and Bastion. First come first serve. Reply if you want them and I'll PM you the key.

Could I have the Limbo key please? :3

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Sep 18 2013, 07:24 PM

Could I have the Limbo key please? :3
Sent Cheers

Still have the Bastion key if anyone wants it.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

Me plz

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Who else as steam here? I'm starting to use it more because the sales are awesome and I'm beginning to enjoy Indie games more.

My Steam account name is Deener with the Toronto Maple Leafs "The Passion that Unites us All" picture.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 3 2013, 09:24 PM
Who else as steam here? I'm starting to use it more because the sales are awesome and I'm beginning to enjoy Indie games more.

My Steam account name is Deener with the Toronto Maple Leafs "The Passion that Unites us All" picture.
cubbies1727, I'll add you right now

Quote:Originally posted by Keenan@Dec 3 2013, 10:29 PM

cubbies1727, I'll add you right now
Gotcha! I'll be grabbing either $20 or $50 card in the next couple days. If you guys have any recommendations for games let me know.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 3 2013, 11:06 PM

Gotcha! I'll be grabbing either $20 or $50 card in the next couple days. If you guys have any recommendations for games let me know.
What kind of games are you into?

Really anything right now. I'd like to grab as many as I can so cheaper the better.

A few cheap games I enjoy:

Terarria
Garrys Mod
Thomas was Alone

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

can add me

I think it's teztify

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Dec 4 2013, 12:24 AM
A few cheap games I enjoy:

Terarria
Garrys Mod
Thomas was Alone
I have Garry's Mod, I have Terarria, and I have never heard of Thomas was Alone. I'll check that out.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Dec 4 2013, 12:25 AM
can add me

I think it's teztify
Couldn't find you.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 4 2013, 01:25 AM

I have Garry's Mod, I have Terarria, and I have never heard of Thomas was Alone. I'll check that out.

Thomas was Alone is fantaaaaaaaaaastic

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 3 2013, 11:19 PM
Really anything right now. I'd like to grab as many as I can so cheaper the better.
I know from elsewhere on the boards you have a 360, and many of these games are on 360, so if you've played them then obviously no need to get them on Steam, but my favorite games:

Fallout 3 ($9.99. $19.99 for GOTY edition (all DLC))
Bioshock ($19.99)
Portal 2 ($19.99)
Left 4 Dead 2 ($19.99)
Team Fortress 2 (Free to Play)
The Walking Dead ($24.99)

So yeah, kinda expensive. I'd wait for sales as I've seen all of these games on sale at one point or another (and Xmas is coming up and there will be sales galore). There are good games for less money, but I don't think they scratch the surface of these games. If you're more interested in single player than Fallout 3, Bioshock, or Walking Dead would be good, but if you want multiplayer go with L4D2. TF2 is FTP so obviously get that regardless. Portal 2 has both a fun SP story and great multiplayer.

Also there's a humble bundle going on right now (https://www.humblebundle.com/) so I'd definitely do that, you'd get the 6 games for just over $4 (USD).

Quote:Originally posted by Keenan@Dec 4 2013, 12:30 AM

I know from elsewhere on the boards you have a 360, and many of these games are on 360, so if you've played them then obviously no need to get them on Steam, but my favorite games:

Fallout 3 ($9.99. $19.99 for GOTY edition (all DLC))
Bioshock ($19.99)
Portal 2 ($19.99)
Left 4 Dead 2 ($19.99)
Team Fortress 2 (Free to Play)
The Walking Dead ($24.99)

So yeah, kinda expensive. I'd wait for sales as I've seen all of these games on sale at one point or another (and Xmas is coming up and there will be sales galore). There are good games for less money, but I don't think they scratch the surface of these games. If you're more interested in single player than Fallout 3, Bioshock, or Walking Dead would be good, but if you want multiplayer go with L4D2. TF2 is FTP so obviously get that regardless. Portal 2 has both a fun SP story and great multiplayer.

Also there's a humble bundle going on right now (https://www.humblebundle.com/) so I'd definitely do that, you'd get the 6 games for just over $4 (USD).

Fallout 3 ($9.99. $19.99 for GOTY edition (all DLC)) Have on Xbox.
Bioshock ($19.99) Have on xbox.
Portal 2 ($19.99) Not my cup of tea.
Left 4 Dead 2 ($19.99) Was going to get but then I found No Room in Hell for free and I actually like it better for the multiplayer. If L4D2 goes on sale during Xmas I'll grab it though.
Team Fortress 2 (Free to Play) I have this.
The Walking Dead ($24.99) I have this on my iPhone, not sure if it's the same version though as I think there is like 2 different Walking Dead games.

Current games I'm looking at getting currently...

Democracy 3
Reus

Anyone have those? If so tell me if they are good.