Create Account

S14 Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jul 8 2013, 11:27 PM
My build started with 99 scoring, I have 75 checking, 33 fighting, 90 skating, 80 strength, 73 endurance, 89.3 puckhandling, 77 passing, 65 defense and I'll remind Hallsy to update me in the sim.

I will update this in the sim, as your roster page reflects this, so I will take it as accurate.

Where the problem is that those that went down to the juniors they are not updated as it is different simmers and files, so junior players definitely need to check their stats to ensure they are correct.

Cheers

Belial - Fixed in the sim, thanks for being honest Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jul 8 2013, 11:31 PM
quick question... will the rookies be marked as rookies before the season starts?

I will try, to be honest I was swamped last night with all the issues and forgot to tick off the rookie tab for all the players I created that got drafted this season, so I will try and go back and get this done before I sim, but it's not done yet...as I have to run to work soon.

Up to here all errors mentioned to me via PM or in this thread are fixed and a new index is up.

Please check if you haven't already, as there are mistakes...I am human afterall Wink

Heiss just curious; how much is the league paying you to sim a season(including off-season)?

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jul 9 2013, 05:49 AM
fire the wkp updater

I believe WKP, TOR and MAN do not have updates done in the last month or so by the updater...I believe the commissioners are working to resolve this, but I could not tell you for sure.

It bothers me too since I play on MAN, but nothing I can do at this point, as I just don't have to the time to do that job as well.

So harass your updater or talk with a commissioner and hopefully it will get done and I can update it tonight.

Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by xDParker@Jul 9 2013, 06:07 AM
Heiss just curious; how much is the league paying you to sim a season(including off-season)?

10 Million, which is a lot, but when you consider I spend 8-10 hours during the offseason to get the next season going (therefore there isn't much of a break for me between seasons) and then 30-45 minutes a day simming and updating lines, etc I think I am worth it Smile

I bet I spend more time on this league then half the GM's and some of the commissioners Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jul 9 2013, 09:10 AM

10 Million, which is a lot, but when you consider I spend 8-10 hours during the offseason to get the next season going (therefore there isn't much of a break for me between seasons) and then 30-45 minutes a day simming and updating lines, etc I think I am worth it Smile
Ok glad you are getting paid accordingly, if it was anything less I'd of made sure you got a raise. As a former simmer I know how much of a bitch the off-season is

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

My puck handling is still at 91 in the sim but it is 94! Thanks for all your hard work Heiss!

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Spezza is all good to go for his last season. Big huge thanks to the simmer(s), GMs, updaters and everyone else involved in the off-season transition. I've been a part of it before and let me tell you it can be a huge pain in the ass and a massive time eater. So once again, a huge thank you to everyone involved in the off-season transition! Cheers

Stars are still waiting to get updated

Quote:Originally posted by Patrick80@Jul 9 2013, 08:10 AM
Stars  are still waiting to get updated

Ya, the updater has to do this so I can add it to the sim. Like I said earlier I hope the commissioners are working on this as 25% of the league has this issue.

My durability is at 60 in the sim when it's really suppose to be 50.

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jul 9 2013, 05:08 AM

I believe WKP, TOR and MAN do not have updates done in the last month or so by the updater...I believe the commissioners are working to resolve this, but I could not tell you for sure.

It bothers me too since I play on MAN, but nothing I can do at this point, as I just don't have to the time to do that job as well.

So harass your updater or talk with a commissioner and hopefully it will get done and I can update it tonight.

Cheers

When will u be simming exactly? I get off work around 530 n then I can come home n update the wkp players if the commishs let me? Or is an updater responsible for more than 1 team?

I did see one error in the sim. Emma Watson is supposed to be in Vegas.

Crybaby

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jul 9 2013, 09:56 AM

When will u be simming exactly? I get off work around 530 n then I can come home n update the wkp players if the commishs let me? Or is an updater responsible for more than 1 team?

It will be late tonight, I still have some errors people have mentioned to look into and lines to input in addition to fixing roster issues if GM's don't respond by the time I get home from work.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Jul 9 2013, 12:06 PM
I did see one error in the sim. Emma Watson is supposed to be in Vegas.

Crybaby
Dis tamper! DIS TAMPER!!!!!

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]