Create Account

Canuck Prospect Rankings

Just my opinion, any others from Nuck fans?

1. Bo Horvat
2. Hunter Shinkaruk
3. Nicklas Jensen
4. Frankie Corrado
5. Brendan Gaunce
6. Jordan Schroeder
7. Eddie Lack
8. Joacim Eriksson
9. Ben Hutton
10. Alexandre Mallet
11. Henrik Tommernes
12. Joe Cannata
13. Jordan Subban
14. Peter Andersson
15. Patrick McNally
16. Ludwig Blomstrand
17. Darren Archibald
18. Kellan Lain
19. Cole Cassels
20. Joseph Labate

HM: Anton Cederholm, Jeremy Price, Evan McEneny, Adam Polasek, Alexandre Grenier

Excited for our prospect pool for once in many years, Cederholm, Price, and McEneny look good (Cederholm and McEneny looked especially good at our prospect camp).

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Archibald beasting

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by ,Nov 8 2013@ 12:50 AM
Archibald beasting
I want him to still be on this team when we are healthy, a much better option than Sestito

Sedin - Sedin - Kesler
Higgins - Santorelli - Burrows
Hansen - Richardson - Kassian
Archibald - Welsh - Weise
Sestito

Now, the question is... Where does Schroeder fit in? I don't want to play him on the 4th line, plus Welsh is playing well too

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Nov 8 2013, 01:14 AM

I want him to still be on this team when we are healthy, a much better option than Sestito

[b]Sedin - Sedin - Kesler

Sestito

Now, the question is... Where does Schroeder fit in? I don't want to play him on the 4th line, plus Welsh is playing well too[/b]

such fucking sex

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Nov 8 2013, 01:14 AM

Sedin - Sedin - Kesler
Sestito

Now, the question is... Where does Schroeder fit in? I don't want to play him on the 4th line, plus Welsh is playing well too

Schroeder for trade bait. or depth. Iunno Schroeder is too small to play bottom 6 imo. I like the current ones we have imotbh. We could trade Schroeder in a package for a second line C.

Also anyone else loving Stanton right now? I liked when he stood up for Luongo when he got snow showered.

EDIT: Also in before the new Raymond, Ballard, 1st will become Booth, Schroeder, 1st.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by ,Nov 8 2013@ 01:30 AM

Schroeder for trade bait. or depth. Iunno Schroeder is too small to play bottom 6 imo. I like the current ones we have imotbh. We could trade Schroeder in a package for a second line C.

Also anyone else loving Stanton right now? I liked when he stood up for Luongo when he got snow showered.

EDIT: Also in before the new Raymond, Ballard, 1st will become Booth, Schroeder, 1st.
I just think Schroeder's value is really low, and he could be better than what his value is right now. But only in the top 6, and he'll never make it on this team with the best line in the league right now, and Burr - Santa - Chiggs playing so perfectly together

Also, yeah, just loving Stanton, he's not huge, but he finishes his hits, will stand up for teammates, is great at getting the puck out of the zone, and haven't seen him be a liability ever...

I thought he'd rotate with Alberts and Weber as our 6th D, but he has been worlds better than both of them. Thanks for the gift Chicago

I gave Gillis some flack this offseason, didn't like his signings, thought he crapped the bed trading Schneider... But all of our acquisitions have played great, and Luongo is proving the media wrong, showing that he was the right goalie to go with.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Nov 8 2013, 01:45 AM

I just think Schroeder's value is really low, and he could be better than what his value is right now. But only in the top 6, and he'll never make it on this team with the best line in the league right now, and Burr - Santa - Chiggs playing so perfectly together

Also, yeah, just loving Stanton, he's not huge, but he finishes his hits, will stand up for teammates, is great at getting the puck out of the zone, and haven't seen him be a liability ever...

I thought he'd rotate with Alberts and Weber as our 6th D, but he has been worlds better than both of them. Thanks for the gift Chicago

I gave Gillis some flack this offseason, didn't like his signings, thought he crapped the bed trading Schneider... But all of our acquisitions have played great, and Luongo is proving the media wrong, showing that he was the right goalie to go with.

ALL HAIL TORTS. Should send down Schroeder, they could need him. 0-8-2 Comets I believe. Sad sad season.

Discord are for plebs

Stanton has been like sex in the mouth, his name just gives me a special tingle

Santo has been just awesome this year so far

Richardson has been a beast on the PK and I am loving our 3rd line of Kass-Richardson-Archie, big strong and able to cycle the puck could cause some trouble for the opposition

And side note, I am still wearing my Malhotra jersey with pride, Manny is still one of my favorite Canucks of all time and I am so glad he is back in the NHL with Carolina and playing well