Create Account

SWOTOR f

Quote:Originally posted by Sg Schultz@Aug 1 2013, 10:52 AM

It's free to play a shell of the game. They give you just enough to feel almost satisfied, and then they hang the rest of the game in front of you (which you have to buy).

I've been doing pretty solidly :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Aug 1 2013, 09:53 AM

I've been doing pretty solidly  :lol:

But how far are you in the game? Have you made it to Tatooine?

Quote:Originally posted by Sg Schultz@Aug 1 2013, 11:02 AM

But how far are you in the game? Have you made it to Tatooine?

Level 25, just about finished Tattoine :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Aug 1 2013, 10:05 AM

Level 25, just about finished Tattoine  :lol:

Tattooine sucked in my opinion. I lost all hope when I realized it was just a giant sand box with NOTHING in it haha. I also got pretty upset when someone tried PvPing me and I beat them; they were fifteen levels above me...

Quote:Originally posted by Sg Schultz@Aug 1 2013, 11:10 AM

Tattooine sucked in my opinion. I lost all hope when I realized it was just a giant sand box with NOTHING in it haha. I also got pretty upset when someone tried PvPing me and I beat them; they were fifteen levels above me...

Never had that happen, and Tattoine kinda bored me :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Sg Schultz@Aug 1 2013, 08:13 AM
Are you talking about the terrible MMO, that crashed and burned because it was a sand box full of nothing for most of the game. Then when you got to max level there was nothing to do, until six months after release?
Best part is how people went hardcore to max out and once they were nothing was ready because the developers didnt think anyone would max out fast. Obviously never met some people that play MMOs :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Aug 1 2013, 11:48 AM

Best part is how people went hardcore to max out and once they were nothing was ready because the developers didnt think anyone would max out fast. Obviously never met some people that play MMOs :lol:

:lol:

Any game that is produced by Activision is just going to be garbage. They only care about money, treat there employees and developing teams terribly, and they force dates that don't make any sense from a game development stand point.

I checked it out for the first time a few weeks back, but it didn't capture me at all... Just not a MMO guy I guess, I got bored by WoW pretty quickly as well back then. Only MMO that I can remember where I at least maxed out was Guild Wars II iirc...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Aug 1 2013, 09:13 AM
Ryan, do I need to remind you of what occurred on the miiverse?

You mean giving kids a lecture on sexual education? I'm a hero

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Aug 1 2013, 12:05 PM

You mean giving kids a lecture on sexual education? I'm a hero

You were the biggest *****!! :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Aug 1 2013, 11:00 AM
I checked it out for the first time a few weeks back, but it didn't capture me at all... Just not a MMO guy I guess, I got bored by WoW pretty quickly as well back then. Only MMO that I can remember where I at least maxed out was Guild Wars II iirc...

Yeahthat I used to play runescape, it was fun. I'm just not that into the genre

I bought it at launch as a subscriber and it was fun. I'm going to get back into it eventually. It wasn't perfect but I liked it a lot.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Aug 1 2013, 12:38 PM
I bought it at launch as a subscriber and it was fun. I'm going to get back into it eventually. It wasn't perfect but I liked it a lot.

Play with me!

Bump