Create Account

LAP S15 Interested Prospects Thread

The Trade deadline has passed and the S15 Entry Draft isn't too far away. Here in LA we are already looking forward to the future! We have recently rebranded our franchise and have one of the top young teams in the league that will only get better every season.

We have two first round picks in the upcoming draft and are looking at players of all positions. If you want to be a key part of the LA Panthers moving forward, and a franchise player, post here with your:

Quote:
Name:
Why you want to be a part of this Team:

Cheers Smile

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Name: Jermaine Tennyson
Why you want to be a part of this Team: Bcuz I :wub: you

Name: Jordan Nugent-Hall
Why you want to be a part of this Team:

K so luk here. wen i was in graed 7 dese kids wud maek fun uv me. so i was liek a reject and sew sad but den dese kids adam kylradio and shawn pagina came along and were liek "hai . u kewl kid cum hang wit us" so i hung wit dem, and we were sick ppl. but den they went to LAP and i went to MAN and was a sad day. so now i tink it's tiem for our reunieyen. n Panthers

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

OJ Simpson

I think I'll be good on LAP

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Name: Ezekiel Cook
I want to be on the Panthers because I think they are on the rise and will be a very good team. I also have a good relationship with some of the players on the team and will be active here

Name: Lionel "Byrdey" Byrde
Why you want to be a part of this Team: Why not. I think I would become a great player playing for you guys.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Yessssir

Name: Jermaine Tennyson
Why you want to be a part of this Team: Because I love everyone and everything about the Panthers, and would love to play in L.A

Jim Lahey
I like your team

[Image: cuffana.png]