Create Account

S14 Dragons Interested prospects

The Dragons love to have young blood in the LR, here your chance to be one of the future dragon stars. The Dragons dont have many picks but its always a possibility to trade for them come draft time, I know its the GM that usually posts this but since I'm the head scout I decided to get a start on this.

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon?
2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10)
3. What do you like most about this league?
4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league?
5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks?
6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons?
7. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role?
8. How are you in the LR?

I would like to be a dragon for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the location. Calgary is the closest destination to home. Second, my mentor, Ryan Jesster played his career with Calgary. I also believe that Calgary could stand to deepen their prospect pool at the goaltender position, and I'm the guy who can fill that role.
2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10) I come on every single day, so I would say an 8 or a 9.
3. What do you like most about this league? It gives me a chance to experience something I never thought I would, and that would be the chance to be a professional hockey player.
4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league? I want to win. Plain and simple. I want to have the best stats, and be on a championship team. I'm a very competitive guy, and you'll see that pretty immediately.
5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks? I have been quite regularly.
6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons? I can deepen their prospect pool at goaltender by going back to the SMJHL for a season or two, before being a very competent back-up, or possibly splitting time with Verminski.
7. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role? Of course. I'm a very vocal guy in the locker room. Obviously being in net restricts the ability to be the captain, but I can be a very strong leader between the pipes.
8. How are you in the LR? Active and vocal. Those are the two words that would best describe me in the locker room.

Thanks, guys.

Quote:Originally posted by kylekez@Aug 1 2013, 08:48 PM
I would like to be a dragon for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the location. Calgary is the closest destination to home. Second, my mentor, Ryan Jesster played his career with Calgary. I also believe that Calgary could stand to deepen their prospect pool at the goaltender position, and I'm the guy who can fill that role.
2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10) I come on every single day, so I would say an 8 or a 9.
3. What do you like most about this league? It gives me a chance to experience something I never thought I would, and that would be the chance to be a professional hockey player.
4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league? I want to win. Plain and simple. I want to have the best stats, and be on a championship team. I'm a very competitive guy, and you'll see that pretty immediately.
5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks? I have been quite regularly.
6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons? I can deepen their prospect pool at goaltender by going back to the SMJHL for a season or two, before being a very competent back-up, or possibly splitting time with Verminski. 
7. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role? Of course. I'm a very vocal guy in the locker room. Obviously being in net restricts the ability to be the captain, but I can be a very strong leader between the pipes.
8. How are you in the LR? Active and vocal. Those are the two words that would best describe me in the locker room.

Thanks, guys.

Shot you a PM, hope you got it cause my connection was really bad and cut right after i sent it.

Yup, I got it.
Sent one back, too.