Create Account

S15 Dragons Interested Prospects

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon? I wanna play with Webb before he retires!
2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10) 9
3. What do you like most about this league? Winning
4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league? i plan on doing most of the pts and training every week.
5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks? ^^
6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons? in a couple seasons i could be top pairing or 2nd pairing dman
7. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role? YES i have been a trailer park supervisor for years and also i was assistant captain on the Falcons this season
8. How are you in the LR? Great. REALLY active in the lr but im not a post whore and wont say lol every post like some people :lol:

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cuffy@Aug 23 2013, 07:40 AM
Great. REALLY active in the lr but im not a post whore and wont say lol every post like some people :lol:
LOL

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

1. Why would you like to be a Dragon? Well I wouldn't mind a change going from east to west, also I believe I could prosper and become great with this team.
2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10): 9. I am almost always on.
3. What do you like most about this league?: I find it very entertaining and fun.
4. What are your ambitions for your player and for yourself in the league?: Well I want to win the Challenge Cup. Also I want to go down as one of the greats.
5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks?: Everytime there is one.
6. Where could you see yourself fitting in on the Dragons?: I see my self fitting in, in the lockerroom and on the ice. I am a very confident person and I like meeting to people. For on the ice I believe I can become a 1st liner after a couple years.
7. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role?: Yes. I think it may take sometime to become a leader But i will try my hardest.
8. How are you in the LR?: Very nice, Very active. I love meeting new people and having a laugh.

[Image: 336.jpg]