Create Account

Season 13 Playoff Index

<div align="center">>>>>>>Season 13 Playoff Index<<<<<<</div>

Round 1 Begins Simming on Tuesday...tonight I am updating all players in the sim, so everyone is current heading into the playoffs.

All Updaters updates are now in the sim and in the index above, once again i HIGHLY recommend you check it to ensure you player is correct PRIOR to the games starting tomorrow.

Good Luck to Everyone in the Playoffs!!

Bumping, important stuff for people to check out before the start of the playoffs tomorrow.

i should have 95 CK and 94 ST
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=10921&st=70

Yousuf must have missed me when he was updating our team

were the updates input yet?

I trained after Ask updated our team so I think that's why I'm not updated all the way so I'm not too worried about it if that's the only reason why but just in case...

Skating 77 -> 80
Agility 77 -> 79

EDIT: 3 Uncapped for best ticket in the graphic PT

Skating is now 81
Agility 80

Quote:Originally posted by JT is Little Cam@Jun 3 2013, 08:44 PM
i should have 95 CK and 94 ST
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=10921&st=70

Yousuf must have missed me when he was updating our team

Updater fixed his mistake, you player is now updated in the sim.

Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by MVerminski@Jun 4 2013, 02:07 PM
I trained after Ask updated our team so I think that's why I'm not updated all the way so I'm not too worried about it if that's the only reason why but just in case...

Skating 77 -> 80
Agility 77 -> 79

EDIT: 3 Uncapped for best ticket in the graphic PT

Skating is now 81
Agility 80

That's right, if you updated/trained after the updater did his thing it won't be in the sim yet as I only update based on what the updaters give me.

It'll have to wait until the next time your updater does his update.