Create Account

S15 New England Wolfpack Interested Prospects..

Are you interested in being drafted by the up-and-coming New England Wolfpack? We're currently pitted against the Manhattan Rage in the Eastern Conference Championship!

We have some great youth currently in development right now. We may not have any 1sts but if there's mutual interest we certainly can try to make some changes!

If you are interested in joining us please answer the following questions:

1) Link to player page:
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?

I look forward to your responses!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

1) Link to player page: in falcons roster under Jim Lahey
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? 1st pair dman
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I like how everyone said theyd do shit but they ended up doing amazing.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? 1st or 2nd round
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? all of them

[Image: cuffana.png]

) Link to player page:Look at your roster.
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Full fledge sniper.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Great lr, best guys you will ever meet.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I predict my self in the S10 draft, maybe 23rd?
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? All of them.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=25815
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? I see myself turning into a leader after a while but first a Great powerforward with a playmaking aspect.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Well I was talking to someone in the Impact LR about the team and I became very interested with the team from there on.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I am not sure about that It is all about team needs.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I am not sure but I would love to meet some people and become friends.

[Image: 336.jpg]

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=26991
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? I am trying to become a well rounded player. Right now my offensive/playmaking attributes are good, but I want to improve defense as well. I can also be pretty good in a LR
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I think they are a well run franchise, and I would enjoy playing for a winner.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I have not really looked into it, but probably 3rd-4th round
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Not currently, but I wouldn't mind becoming friends with them.

bump

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

1) Link to player page: In sig.
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? The greatest
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Everything
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Don't know
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? yes, niike and I have talked to fever and dion plenty of times.