[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Update out of the way.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]

Just gonna tag all GMs to ask that you have your Budget up and ready in your team's section tomorrow. I'll be going over them all and double checking everything is good to go

<a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>WannabeFinn</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnMcJesus</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Muerto</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Symmetrik</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Beaujeaux</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1290' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>vbottas17</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>mpc</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a>

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Oct 7 2017, 07:26 PM
Just gonna tag all GMs to ask that you have your Budget up and ready in your team's section tomorrow. I'll be going over them all and double checking everything is good to go

WannabeFinn
ThatDamnMcJesus
Muerto
Baelor Swift
Eggy216
Symmetrik
Beaujeaux
Steelhead77
karlssens
vbottas17
Grapehead
mpc
Allen
ztevans
[Image: 9cc1fdde791ef3e9306b6fd2ec724d81bda17782...fa2ad0.jpg]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Everything is up to date aside from a few transactions in limbo

Hey GMs. I just took over as budget director from Bieksa. Just a head's up, I'm trying to make the spreadsheets a little more user friendly for myself and work on processing new transactions as I go along, so if there's a contract that hasn't been accepted by the player yet, I'm moving it to processed, but leaving a link in the general transactions thread so that I can go back and check on it later. (But make sure you get your players to accept them, please and thank you!Wink

Ditto trades that involve players and picks. Eggy is getting someone else to track picks, so I'm leaving links for those in the general thread so whoever ends up getting that job can find them easily. If it's a post that you guys have said you're still working on updating, I'm not touching those.

If you guys need anything from me, please let me know. I'll put the new spreadsheet links in the thread as soon as I'm finished with them some time tomorrow.

Cheers

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

New spreadsheet links are up. If you've already posted your budget and it's complete, I've already checked it against mine. If your team's tab in the spreadsheet says OK, then it all checks out. If it says in progress, then there are some discrepancies. If it doesn't say either of those things, that means you still need to post or complete your budget.

There are a couple of teams who have not moved rookie player pages to their rosters, and there are a couple of other random players whose pages aren't where they should be. If you have any of those, the names are listed off to the right hand side of the sheet, highlighted in yellow.

If a player is highlighted red, that means his page is in your roster, but I don't have a contract amount for them. If just the dollar amount is red, that means the player's TPE indicates their dollar amount should be a higher tier and I've changed to the correct amount in the sheet already.

I don't know if anyone will even see this, so if I don't have everything I need in a couple of days, I'll start PMing people.

Any questions, let me know! You can PM me here or on discord, whatever you prefer.

Okay, so here's the current budget situation:

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to PM me here or on discord. I'm EJ#7631 over there. Also, if I tagged the wrong person, I'm sorry. I tried to tag the person from each team who made the most posts in the transactions thread.

EAST
Stampede DONE/GOOD
Steelhawks DONE/GOOD
Rage 5 PLAYERS W/DISCREPANCIES BTWN TEAM'S POSTED BUDGET & MY SPRDSHEET
Chiefs DONE/GOOD
Wolfpack DONE/GOOD
Stars DONE/GOOD
Platoon DONE/GOOD

<a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>WannabeFinn</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnMcJesus</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>NUCK</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Symmetrik</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Beaujeaux</a>

WEST
Dragons DONE/GOOD
Blizzard DONE/GOOD
Panthers DONE/GOOD
pride DONE/GOOD
Riot DONE/GOOD
Renegades DONE/GOOD
Jets DONE/GOOD

<a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1290' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>vbottas17</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>r1c3bowl22</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2206' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Phobospwns</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>

S40 Budget Situation:

I don't have anyone over budget, but I do have three teams whose budgets don't match mine. If you're not marked as good here, please check your budget against mine and make sure it's all correct.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to PM me here or on discord. I'm EJ#7631 over there.

EAST
Stampede DONE/GOOD
Steelhawks DONE/GOOD
Rage DONE/GOOD
Chiefs DONE/GOOD
Wolfpack DONE/GOOD
Stars DONE/GOOD
Platoon DONE/GOOD

<a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>NUCK</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2182' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>JR95</a>

WEST
Dragons DONE/GOOD
Blizzard DONE/GOOD
Panthers DONE/GOOD
pride DONE/GOOD
Riot DONE/GOOD
Renegades DONE/GOOD
Jets DONE/GOOD

<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>r1c3bowl22</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1959' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>dankoa</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>