Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Player Name: Niklas Stryker
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: Update thread
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Activity Level for the Future (1-10) 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yeah I plan on doing every single PT this season cause my goal is to go 1st overall in the S16 SHL draft.
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: Scoring, Defense, Endurance, Puck Handling, Skating, Super active lr poster
Weaknesses: Passing, Checking
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Smirnov was a Falcon and I won a championship with him here so i would love to be on the team once a again with my new guy Smile

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Player Name: Slava Boominen
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: Slava Boominen
Activity Level (1-10): 9.79
Activity Level for the Future (1-10): 9.85
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, as evidenced by my work ethic already. I won't be doing any of those "look at me" type articles, as I plan to stay under the radar as much as possible. If a team wants to draft me, they will.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Player: Skating/Scoring/Passing. Agent: Reliable, good LR presence, fairly -well respected in sims. Weaknesses: Checking/Defense
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Team looks good and want to be a part of a great franchise

[Image: jigsaw1.png]

Player Name: Milo Ethier
Player Position: G
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=29022
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Activity Level for the Future (1-10): 10, in for the long haul
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes I do, anything to make Milo a HOF goalie!
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths - Reaction Time, Rebound Control, Style Control, Hand Speed, Endurance, Weaknesses(for now...) - Agility, Puck Handling
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Looks like a really strong team, a contender, and winning is tops on my list!

Name: Snowden Manning

Type: Big forward

Player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=28858

Player updates page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...=0&#entry664906

Activity: Everyday, i dont write much anymore but i make siga and few PT

Why: Ive seen very good players evoluate there recently i know Manning would not be disapointed playing there.

What are your strengths and weaknesses: im french canadian

Player Name: Read Sig
Player Position: Center
Link to Profile: Don't Look at the Build :ph34r:
Activity Level (1-10): 10 but don't update
Activity Level for the Future (1-10) 10 but won't update
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Nope
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths shalt be faceoffs. and being clutch. Weakness.... the part where you play hockey
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:
I respect the GM. But honest to fuk i want to be in Montreal and may refuse to play if I am not there :ph34r:

[Image: livius.gif]