Create Account

VFL Scouting Service Scouting/Scouting by Request

After my comeback and the contract signing by my player craig iginla with the prince george firebirds i have to earn some money and will open the doors of my scouting bureau again. The

[Image: image.jpg]

will work like on the old days based on the hockeyfuture ranking in the nhl:

Line : What line should the player be used on
Activity Grade (1-10): How active is/was the player (Example: Forumposts, Sigs etc...)
Overall Rating (1-10): Actual Rating by VFL

Rates:

10. Generational Talent - a player for the ages, one who can do things with a puck that no other player would even contemplate doing. Very, very few players will be deserving of this rating, probably one per decade.
Defense: Bobby Orr
Forward: Wayne Gretzky
Goaltender: Patrick Roy

9. Elite Talent – possesses the potential for greatness, a perennial All-Star throughout his career.
Defense: Nicklas Lidstrom, Zdeno Chara, Chris Pronger
Forward: Ilya Kovalchuk, Joe Thornton, Eric Staal
Goaltender: Martin Brodeur, Roberto Luongo, Henrik Lundqvist

8. First-Line Forward/ No. 2 Defenseman / No. 1 Goaltender – players with definite skill that might be just a cut below elite status, but still possessing All-Star potential.
Defense: Dan Boyle, Duncan Keith, Kimmo Timonen
Forward: Patrick Marleau, Jason Spezza, Mike Richards
Goaltender: Cam Ward, Marc-Andre Fleury, Tomas Vokoun

7. Second-Line Forward/ No. 3-4 Defenseman / Journeyman No. 1 Goaltender – players not quite good enough to play on the top line or pairing on a regular basis, but still possessing enough talent to contribute offensively, defend with some authority, or competently play the goaltender's position for long stretches.
Defense: Filip Kuba, Christian Ehrhoff, Henrik Tallinder
Forward: Andy McDonald, Ryan Malone
Goaltender: Chris Mason, Dwayne Roloson, Mike Smith

6. Third-Line Forward/ No. 5-6 Defenseman / Backup Goaltender – generally speaking, players whose game is defensively-oriented, or whose abilities aren't quite good enough to land full-time duty on the 2nd line, top two defensive pairings, or the No. 1 goaltending position.
Defense: Jordan Leopold, Chris Campoli, Shane O'Brien
Forward: Trent Hunter, Manny Malhotra, Matt Cooke
Goaltender: Scott Clemmensen, Ty Conklin, Alex Auld

5. Fourth line forward / No. 7 defenseman / depth goaltender
– players that populate the 4th line, will fill in for injured defensemen, or have some ability to play goal in the NHL but are mostly very good minor league goaltenders. Think of any enforcer you care to name, or any energy player you care to name, or any unlucky defensemen or goaltenders that don't quite have enough talent to crack an NHL lineup full time.

4. Top minor league forward / defenseman / goaltender – players unlikely to have long careers in the NHL, but they'll be recalled when injuries or other circumstances arise.

3. Average minor league forward / defenseman / goaltender – players who will in all likelihood spend their entire careers in the minor leagues.

2. Minor league role-player – players who populate minor league rosters for the purpose of populating minor league rosters. Mostly ECHL players or lower, but ones that could receive some playing time in the AHL.

1. Borderline minor league player
– players one step away from the beer leagues.

[Image: Setting-Prices-price-tag.jpg]

Service

Short but explicit reports (min. 150 Words).

We think that reports who are very long arent attractive for anyone to read. Short and with much information is our device. You also get you scouting report as PDF for free!

Prices

Secret Scouting and Advices 300.000 $ a player

(Scouting report will only be given to customer via pm)

Open Scouting with Advice 250.000 $

Scouting Report will be postet here and is free for all other Gms.

The V-F-L-Scouting Service hopes you could use our information and we could help the league and players in developing. Feel free to make some advertisement for us if you like our service.

ORDERS RECEIVED (X = done) (y = payed)

Week 23.09.13 - 29.09.13
- Riggsy - Jermayne Tennyson X
- Magenta - Michael Barrett X
- JayWhy75 - Jakup Aittokallio X
- coolstar87 - Benjamin Wong X Y
- Mercia - Daniel Merica X Y

Week 29.09.13 - 06.10.13
- Donini 13 - Brandon Donini X
- LVShark - Jaimes Blaine X Y
- JumpierPegasus - Matthew Buchesner X Y
- leotfatu - Daisuke Katsu X
- BBH - Jaska Tiilikainen X Y

Week 14.10.13 - 21.10.13
FREE

PAYMENT

Please withdraw/deposit the money three days after the report appears. After paying please send me a pm with the link of the withdraw/deposit. Thank you!

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Good to see Player/Scouting services are making a return Cheers

I'll sign up for an open one. 100K will be withdrawn and deposited in your account later on.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Open, I'll deposit when it's finished :D

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Open

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Q's
1. Is this strictly for Pre SHL DRAFTEES?

2. If selecting a PM/Closed report.
What's additional cost for 'Clean' copies to be sent directly to interested GM's to view?
I don't want the temptation of 'fixing' it.

3. Should the report indicate lower than a level 6...
Could you include that "the indicated player has a valid Zamboni license."

Quote:Originally posted by Ghostspeed@Sep 23 2013, 10:01 PM
Q's
1. Is this strictly for Pre SHL DRAFTEES?

2. If selecting a PM/Closed report.
What's additional cost for 'Clean' copies to be sent directly to interested GM's to view?
I don't want the temptation of 'fixing' it.

3. Should the report indicate lower than a level 6...
Could you include that "the indicated player has a valid Zamboni license."

1. This is open for all Draftees and players who want a subjetive report about their or another player...

2. No additional costs

3. If their is a player rated under (6) i think he wouldnt ask for an report for himself. But if i player is rated low i will talk to the player before. Accept its an Scouting article i wrote without an order.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

i'll take two one for Donini and one for Scuderi.

PM me if you need information on scuderi since he's a future player

both public

I'll do one of the 100k ones for Blaine Cheers

So much orders Tongue

I try my best. Look at the first examples here if you like them ;-)

I'll pay 100k for an open one for Buchesner Cheers

If it's good, might pay 200k :o

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

One for me too 100k, will even double or triple if needed.

I'll take a 100K one for Jaska. Smile

Hello! All who asked for an report until now will get the old price. Because their are so many questions for reports i will raise the prices a little bit :D You see i need money :lol: I will do 5 Reports a week. A list with the ranking is in the first post.

Quote:[b]Old

Secret Scouting and Advices 200.000 $ a player

Open Scouting with Advice 100.000 $

New

Secret Scouting and Advices 300.000 $ a player

Open Scouting with Advice 250.000 $

[/b]

Thanks ;-)

PAYMENT UPDATE B)