Create Account

DMV

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 23 2012, 07:37 PM

You drive with a guy that works for a driving school in the area. You meet him at your school and drive, lol. You've never seen those cars with the Drivers Ed signs on top?
yes but did your instructor know you didn't have your permit? I'm in Canada so maybe it's different but here you need a permit just to go with an instructor.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 23 2012, 08:01 PM

yes but did your instructor know you didn't have your permit? I'm in Canada so maybe it's different but here you need a permit just to go with an instructor.

Yeah. I had to pass his "class" to be able to go get my permit lol

Trying to remember what I did fOr drivers Ed... Two days 7 hours each then a test, then I believe 5 classes driving behind the wheel each session two hours. So worth it, lowers my insurance by a lot

Passed! Didn't miss a single one. I'm driving now so y'all niggas better stay off the road Wink