Create Account

Official Pokemon Thread

Quote:Originally posted by SethTrollins@Nov 15 2016, 07:34 PM
Pre-ordered Moon. Gotta wait another week though for it. :(

My condolences. :( Even knowing so many people are playing because of the leak and I have to wait for the NA release is too much

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

TWELVE

HOURS

REMAIN

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Nov 17 2016, 05:20 PM
TWELVE

HOURS

REMAIN

[Image: djTuIN6.gif]

hype hype hype hype hype

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

So who's got it?! :D

I got Sun. Having a lot of fun so far.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

So I last year got back into collecting the cards because I needed some nostalgia in my life and barely have time to game anymore. Having a lot of fun with it and yesterday while watching the Ducks game and queueing in Overwatch waiting for some comp play I had an idea. My wife makes custom hockey cards and they turn out as good as the ones Upper Deck makes with much cooler designs. So I decided I want some fun cool cards and started designing some Pokémon Cards for her to build for me. I'm waiting on her to get some supplies in in a few days but gonna have her build me a couple. Designed up a Charizard yesterday that should be pretty dope as a holo

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 27 2017, 01:04 PM
So I last year got back into collecting the cards because I needed some nostalgia in my life and barely have time to game anymore. Having a lot of fun with it and yesterday while watching the Ducks game and queueing in Overwatch waiting for some comp play I had an idea. My wife makes custom hockey cards and they turn out as good as the ones Upper Deck makes with much cooler designs. So I decided I want some fun cool cards and started designing some Pokémon Cards for her to build for me. I'm waiting on her to get some supplies in in a few days but gonna have her build me a couple. Designed up a Charizard yesterday that should be pretty dope as a holo

Hoggie does that? That's pretty cool, should post some photos up once they're done.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 27 2017, 03:04 PM

Sounds preyty cool. I'd love to see the final results of them.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@Mar 27 2017, 08:08 AM

Hoggie does that? That's pretty cool, should post some photos up once they're done.
Yeah I definitely will and yeah she does. Gotten pretty damn good at it too. Has done some design work for In The Game before they folded and makes everything up to die cut jersey and autograph cards

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Any of you cool kids playing Pokemon go

I got back into it after I had this massive heart burn followed by two weeks of pain. I figure I should probably not be a fat slob anymore and this could help.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]