Create Account

New Suspension Guidelines

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 10:13 PM

The difference is a posting restriction literally stops them from continuing.

A game suspension... maybe alters the result of games, for an act not related to the sim.

OK, hold up, I'm going to offer you something revolutionary. Ready?

[Image: 31849-why-dont-we-have-both-gif-meme-IfmC.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 20 2013, 11:14 PM

We bitch, because if I created a thread titled "Call everyone a fa****" and then proceeded to call everyone fa***** multiple times, I wouldn't be talking to you right now, I would be banned.  You literally just admitted to the favoritism.  If Krever were to do something like that, he should be punished.  What good you've done doesn't mean you should get a free-freaking-pass to make an ass out of yourself.

We care about the league, but we're sick of the above favoritism, why should we try to offer our opinion pleasantly when it literally doesn't matter in the slightest because the alternative is to actually punish your fwendz?

Punishing the teams is a deterrent,  or, I should say it is once you've eliminated the people that don't care about being suspended by making them undesirable to any team due to their suspension risk, and inevitable ban.

I'm also not interested in removing valuable members of the league who actually contribute regularly because they troll or hurt your feelings.

And no, you absolutely would not have been banned. Stop with this victim complex, it's pathetic and annoying. It makes everything you have to say seem meaningless. You're treated no differently by us than anyone else.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 20 2013, 09:14 PM

We bitch, because if I created a thread titled "Call everyone a fa****" and then proceeded to call everyone fa***** multiple times, I wouldn't be talking to you right now, I would be banned.  You literally just admitted to the favoritism.  If Krever were to do something like that, he should be punished.  What good you've done doesn't mean you should get a free-freaking-pass to make an ass out of yourself.

We care about the league, but we're sick of the above favoritism, why should we try to offer our opinion pleasantly when it literally doesn't matter in the slightest because the alternative is to actually punish your fwendz?

Punishing the teams is a deterrent,  or, I should say it is once you've eliminated the people that don't care about being suspended by making them undesirable to any team due to their suspension risk, and inevitable ban.

[Image: odydm.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 20 2013, 11:16 PM

OK, hold up, I'm going to offer you something revolutionary.  Ready?

Because we don't need both, as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 09:07 PM

Where did I say that? I was responding to him apparently not caring about the league.

I'm not the discipline committee.

Also I love how that's the one thing picked out of those paragraphs. I'm beyond tired of this shit.
I assumed you were also answering to his other posts, that you apparently passed over again.

Maybe don't be a commissioner then? Undecided
That's what the job is, dealing with people and their opinions.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 20 2013, 09:16 PM

OK, hold up, I'm going to offer you something revolutionary.  Ready?

[Image: PNYRZ.gif]

Seriously Harrison, how many gifs do you have!?!

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 10:18 PM

Because we don't need both, as far as I'm concerned.
rule with an ironfirst Tez
fuck the h8rz

Quote:Originally posted by #HEELSyckez@Oct 20 2013, 11:19 PM

I assumed you were also answering to his other posts, that you apparently passed over again.

I know what the job is. I've done it since Season 9. Some people make it rewarding. Other's don't. Ask any of the Commishes, and any future ones, and you'll hear the exact same sentiment.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 10:17 PM

I'm also not interested in removing valuable members of the league who actually contribute regularly because they troll or hurt your feelings.

And no, you absolutely would not have been banned. Stop with this victim complex, it's pathetic and annoying. It makes everything you have to say seem meaningless. You're treated no differently by us than anyone else.

It's not a matter of hurt feelings, it's a matter of making a joke out of, and using excessively a hateful term.

It has nothing to do with it being "me". If "Johnny Random" joined and in 2 weeks made that thread, yes, he would have been punished. We were TOLD Stud, and all the others, would be punished for that. ANYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN. It was beyond offensive.

The only reason they were not punished is because of who they are.

TEZ GO TO FUCKING BED.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by #HEELSyckez@Oct 20 2013, 09:19 PM

[Image: Q2BmE.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 20 2013, 11:21 PM

It's not a matter of hurt feelings, it's a matter of making a joke out of, and using excessively a hateful term.

It has nothing to do with it being "me".  If "Johnny Random" joined and in 2 weeks made that thread, yes, he would have been punished.  We were TOLD Stud, and all the others, would be punished for that.  ANYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN.  It was beyond offensive.

And you can take that up with the Discipline Committee, who as far as I know, don't even particularly like Stud.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 20 2013, 09:21 PM

It has nothing to do with it being "me".  If "Johnny Random" joined and in 2 weeks made that thread, yes, he would have been punished.  We were TOLD Stud, and all the others, would be punished for that.  ANYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN.  It was beyond offensive.

This exactly

Quote:Originally posted by #HEELSyckez@Oct 20 2013, 09:20 PM
Seriously Harrison, how many gifs do you have!?!

[Image: Fu1xYXR.gif]