Create Account

New Suspension Guidelines

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 08:39 PM

nite.

Tez why do you lie about going to bed :'(

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by #HEELSyckez@Oct 20 2013, 11:39 PM
Guys, it's okay, we can ignore awful homophobic slurs, he's done a lot for the league!

Nope. That was in response to the idea that we get rid of people like him who apparently "don't care" just because they say things you don't like. He obviously does care.

Which I've said before. But it's k, reading is tough.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 09:37 PM

And if I were joining a league and the majority of comments to a new rule was primarily bitching rather than offering constructive feedback, I'd leave as well.

We aren't perfect, we know that. You have your opinions about how this should work and I respect that. All I ask is not to make us not even want to listen to your suggestions by surrounding it with complaints and jumping to conclusions. It makes our job harder and in the end we do a worse job because of it.

He did offer constructive feedback, and that was that it's awful and you should start over. And I certainly would not be opposed to that.

Quote:Originally posted by #HEELSyckez@Oct 20 2013, 09:39 PM
Guys, it's okay, we can ignore awful homophobic slurs, he's done a lot for the league!

[Image: FPkYs.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 09:40 PM

Nope. That was in response to the idea that we get rid of people like him who apparently "don't care" just because they say things you don't like. He obviously does care.

So what you're saying is that this won't be ignored and he will be suspended? Because it's already been at least a month since the thread.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 09:40 PM

[Image: DfrL6.gif]

I think my favourite part is how people think Stud was making a homophobic attack with that topic. He was merely pointing out just how stupid this league can be sometimes, and this topic is really helping his argument.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by #HEELSyckez@Oct 20 2013, 11:44 PM

So what you're saying is that this won't be ignored and he will be suspended? Because it's already been at least a month since the thread.

SWEET JESUS ASK THE DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE.

I'M NOT EVEN THE COMMISH I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP WADEY AND JNH THIS SEASON, LET ALONE BEING IN CHARGE OF DISCIPLINE.

How many times. Good lord.

Shit, seriously if you people are just going to post gifs and the same bs excuses, there's no point. Either you don't care or aren't listening.

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 20 2013, 09:45 PM
I think my favourite part is how people think Stud was making a homophobic attack with that topic. He was merely pointing out just how stupid this league can be sometimes, and this topic is really helping his argument.

I don't think that, but it's been made clear you say those kinds of things and you get suspended.

Quote:Originally posted by #HEELSyckez@Oct 20 2013, 11:46 PM
Shit, seriously if you people are just going to post gifs and the same bs excuses, there's no point. Either you don't care or aren't listening.

>Syckez claims people aren't listening.

I can't even hold all these lulz.

Quote:Originally posted by #HEELSyckez@Oct 20 2013, 10:46 PM

Well to be fair, posting gifs is great. Not everything needs to be completely serious and I enjoy how Harry is making some light of a serious subject matter. Puts a smile back on my face between serious posts

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 09:46 PM

SWEET JESUS ASK THE DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE.

I'M NOT EVEN THE COMMISH I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP WADEY AND JNH THIS SEASON, LET ALONE BEING IN CHARGE OF DISCIPLINE.

How many times. Good lord.

[Image: 06ZTQ.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 20 2013, 08:33 PM

What happens when you let a child do whatever they want? 

You have to discipline people, it doesn't matter how much good they've done, if you let them get away with things like that, they'll just keep doing it.  And that is bad for the league.  If I were joining a league and saw "call everyone a fa****", and the length of the thread, I would just go back to google and look for another.

Thanks for pointing out where I said he shouldn't of been disciplined.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Oct 20 2013, 10:37 PM

And if I were joining a league and the majority of comments to a new rule was primarily bitching rather than offering constructive feedback, I'd leave as well.

We aren't perfect, we know that. You have your opinions about how this should work and I respect that. All I ask is not to make us not even want to listen to your suggestions by surrounding it with complaints and jumping to conclusions. It makes our job harder and in the end we do a worse job because of it.

And I can understand that, really, I can. But this constant pandering to a certain group of people that don't want to even be here except to "get a reaction" is just stupid. There is no other term for it. Rules are being altered so those people don't get as much of a punishment as they would/should have.

And I apologize for "jumping to conclusions", but I said during that thread that you all would likely alter the rules to not have to suspend the golden children, and I hate being right.

My suggestion shouldn't even have to be a suggestion and it is frustrating to no end.

Enforce the rules, no matter the person or what they've done for the league. Homophobic, racial, or sexist remarks should be instant punishment.