Create Account

NHL14 hut tips ...

Maybe someone can gve me tips how to get more puciks on ps3, because i really cant get pucks just playing games !

Well, what's ur starting total right now?

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

At the moment i have 1000 ea pucks :D

Hmm. I'll write up a good bit when I get home

Ok Wink

So... first off, I'm not the best at HUT compared to many other people, but one thing that has been working for me is buying silver packs. You can sell off contracts around for around 250-300 Pucks each as long as you make sure you have the right time to sell them, which, I'll tell you later.

So to keep on going, in the pack, you'll find 3-4 players, and you'll probably get 500-700 pucks max. And the rest maybe 25-400 pucks, and this is kind of like the minimum I will see. So anyways, if you open a silver pack, and execute it somewhat finely, you'll make a 300 - 500 Puck profit, and possibly more.

From there, since in your time, it's much easier to find steals in the market if you wake up early-ish. Find players that are easy to flip, so say Camillieri, once you have enough packs and you see him going for 7,000 pucks, you can buy him and sell him for 9,500 pucks and so on.

Anyways, putting things up for sale are best around 4-8 PM (New york time) on the week days. On the weekends... well, I haven't found out yet.

But anyways, any specific questions ask me, and I'm sure everyone else can chip in a good bit.

tnx Smile