Create Account

LAP S16 Interested Prospects Thread

We have Minnesota's 2nd round pick so expect us to be picking 14th overall. Think you're gonna be around then? post here!

We have a pretty awesome group and lots of potential for you to be a integral part of our team! Fill out the app!

Player Name:
Position:
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?
Link to player page:
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)?
Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Player Name: Niklas Stryker
Position: D
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 3
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=29375
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Not much.
Why do the http://i40.tinypic.com/2ugjkte.png stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? Good young team thats full of potential.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Player Name: Yechiel Ben-Tzion
Position: OFD
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 16161616/4
Link to player page: YBT
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Awesome LR, some playing time, fun people, maybe a win or two. And a lack of Kesler.
Why do the [Image: 2ugjkte.png] stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? I love your logo, and you have some fun people.

Hmm

[Image: jigsaw1.png]

Player Name: Morley

Position: Center

Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 11

Link to player page: no

What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Top 6 minutes and doing my redistribution build for me

Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? Well the #1 reason, as I'm sure is the same for everyone else, is the opportunity to play with the #1 superstar of the universe, Brian Morley. Other than that, it's a great young team with a sexy GM and some serious potential for a cup run.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by McGraw@Nov 25 2013, 06:03 PM
Hmm
:wub:

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]