Create Account

SMJHL Transactions
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 05:54 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

500k training

Updated

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 05:54 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

-500k for Weekly Training pls

Updated

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

500k training for lunga gumba noot noot

Updated

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Updated

[Image: cahill.png]

-$500,000 withdrawal for training
-$1 million Bauer Shoulder Pads

Also, idk who is allowed to update the player names, but mine still says Dieter Dominique and should say Dominic Montgomery (tbf I didn't notice myself until now lol).

Updated and fixed

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

500k training

Updated

0.5 MILLION BUCKS ON TRAINING TO WIN THE KENTUCKY DERBY

Updated

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Nat Emerson withdraws 500k for training

Updated

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

500k training

Updated

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Withdraw 500k for training

Updated

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

500k Training

Updated

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

500k training

Updated

Armada Updates Armada 
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 05:55 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

500k for training- Desmond Carey

Updated

[Image: 6qWTxF2.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 05:57 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

500k training

Updated

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 05:57 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

$500,000 for Weekly Training

Updated

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]