Create Account

Question Again

Since my graphics that were posted 2 weeks ago haven't been graded, I was told to go ahead and just claim money for them. But this week how do I know if I have enough for training, the bank says I'm -375k. So confused. Now you can see why I find this site so un-organized. The wording of some of the sections is horrible.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

A new graphics grader has been hired, it's sherf. He said he'd be grading them all tonight or tomorrow, so don't worry about that. I was the one who told you you could take the money out. I understand the issue and I'll make sure you're not penalized. Shit happens, people get busy with real life, it's all good. If you have any issues or questions regarding the bank, or navigating the site or anything for that matter, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Oh I was more so just wondering how I'd go about it this week. I mean I can't go every week taking money out thats not there.

LA Panthers Goaltender

The graphics will be updated and deposits made by tomorrow.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Nov 25 2013, 08:06 PM
The graphics will be updated and deposits made by tomorrow.
Okay thanks

LA Panthers Goaltender

:wub:

Stampede  Kraken

I'm going to grade tomorrow morning, fyi. Money will be in the accounts tomorrow as well.

^ boom

Stampede  Kraken