Create Account

Same IP thread

It’s more like a village.

07-11-2018, 01:43 AMhockeyfan Wrote: It’s more like a village.

That's not remotely close to how IP adresses work LOL.

RETIRED

@mcgriddleluver comes over to my place on a frequent basis, and I help him with learning the SHL ropes

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

me, manasi and all the explorers of knowledge share the same IP as we are from the same academy, check my signature for more information

07-11-2018, 01:19 AMhockeyfan Wrote: You might see that Asspancakes and I have the same IP from time to time. It’s because we live in the same small town with only 1 IP please don’t ban me

I also live in this town so have the same IP as AssPancakes and hockeyfan

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

07-25-2018, 05:40 PMdankoa Wrote:
07-11-2018, 01:19 AMhockeyfan Wrote: You might see that Asspancakes and I have the same IP from time to time. It’s because we live in the same small town with only 1 IP please don’t ban me

I also live in this town so have the same IP as AssPancakes and hockeyfan

I am the same JP as asspancakes, hockey fan, Mr shit., and Dan

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Me and @formx will share the same IP

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

07-31-2018, 04:02 PMDanbyRem Wrote: Me and @formx will share the same IP

He is my multi

Nickelbacklover69 is my girlfriend. She's currently in Japan on vacation but when's back we'll have the same IP addresses at her house and mine.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

A friend of mine will be joining sometime today, his username on forums is Aminobabino. We do martial arts on Sundays, soccer Wednesday and often hang out on the weekend. So there will be times we have the same IP.

Falcons

Me and @twerkin4jesus will share an IP. 

SO wants to try this out.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

@oskarmeo is my brother
@Gaston is my real life mate.

Me and Oskar will share wifi from time to time.
Me and Gaston will share when we drink beer with each other =D

RETIRED

My fiancee will be joining tonight after over a year of trying to talk her into this. Name will be BadWolf or some variant of it.

We'll share IPs at home and possibly school

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

"The Ageless Wonder" and I both go to University of Waterloo. We live in different cities, but there will most likely be times we're both logged on from campus.

Falcons

Me and @polan70 is cousins, we are bound to have the same IP at some point.

RETIRED