Create Account

Same IP thread

I recruited my co-worker, snipealldaylong and the IP is the same.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I have also communicated to spangle and the junior commishes that Aaron Allen works with me and is a friend so therefore sometimes comes over to work/talk about SHL stuff so we might also share IP.

We provided proof back in S6 we were different people to the suspension committee, but wanted to post here as well, just incase.

Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Heater@Apr 11 2012, 11:12 AM
I have also communicated to spangle and the junior commishes that Aaron Allen works with me and is a friend so therefore sometimes comes over to work/talk about SHL stuff so we might also share IP.

We proved proof back in S6 we were different people to the suspension committee, but wanted to post here as well, just incase.

Cheers

I try to read your words but instead I read her body. Repeatedly. All night long.

My brother and I: HockeyLord use the same IP.

Quote:Originally posted by HockeyGod@May 19 2012, 05:27 PM
My brother and I: Hockey God use the same IP.

what lol

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK(:@May 19 2012, 05:44 PM

what lol

Woops, I meant HockeyLod lol. Foolish me.

Quote:Originally posted by HockeyGod @ May 19 2012+ 05:27 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HockeyGod @ May 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
My brother and I: Hockey God use the same IP.
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-DylanJK(:@May 19 2012, 05:44 PM

what lol
[/quote]

that awkward moment when.......

:ph34r:

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Quote:Originally posted by Tylar@May 19 2012, 09:42 PM

that awkward moment when.......

:ph34r:
No, it's just like Fight Club, they are the same person :ph34r:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 20 2012, 12:04 AM

No, it's just like Fight Club, they are the same person&nbsp; :ph34r:

I swear, we're not the same person it's just that I had to do a PBP at the time and I was confused and I was in a rush so I just typed in HockeyGod because I seen at the top where it reads "logged in as HockeyGod" and I just got messed in the head at the time, just that.

I told Krever about it a couple days ago but I recruited my co-worker Tran to the league. We will have the same IP.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

not sure if i posted yet that me paco and snow and when bean comes over to my house we will have the same ip every now and then like patrick and cody pretty much live at my house luke dont cuz he is dumb now haha

[Image: cuffana.png]

excuses excuses

elliftw is my roommate and we might share IP
he might go inactive anyways, but let´s see.

Winter (OcAirlines) knows him aswell and can prove that we are living in the same apartment-sharing community.

Just to make that sure ^^

Bump so the newer members can see, we don't want anyone getting accused of things that can get them into trouble on the site, multis are not allowed so if you have someone you will share IPs with you must give full disclosure. And preferably some damn good proof after all the multis we've had in the past lol.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

not sure of my brother posted but were on the same IP since we live in the same house.