Create Account

Poll: Vote.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes to Grim's idea
0%
0 0%
Yes to update scale, but different one
0%
0 0%
No update scale
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Update scale

Think about how much disparity you would have with a scale like that.

The hardest working and most maxed out players in the SHL right now, are

Deezy, Maxy, Honcho off the top of my head.

My stats are absolutely nuts for a player entering his 3rd season and I have slowed down doing media.

I am jesus, two to three months of effort and you have a maxed out player.

With this, my player MIGHT have one stat in the 90's if I was lucky.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Joker582@Jan 27 2012, 05:21 PM
How about

50-60 - 1 Point
60-70 - 2 Points
70-80 - 3 Points
80-90 - 4 Points
90-99 - 5 Points

That would be ideal I think. Mid 80's would be the old 99's, where if you want a player with a 90+ in any stat it would take an obscene amount of work to get it there.

thats way to much points, think of all the rookies who will have no stat higher than 70

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Quote:Originally posted by leafsftw1967@Jan 27 2012, 07:25 PM

thats way to much points, think of all the rookies who will have no stat higher than 70

Thats...kinda...the point of an update scale bud. So that rookies don't have amazing good stats.

No offense Joker, but yours cannot work at all.

This is a semi-PT league, it be ridiculous if I had to work harder in this league than I do in a PT league to get to the same level. The scale is just way too harsh.

How will you have to work harder? Its not making it harder to be better then other people who do less, its just making it harder to be the best.

Quote:Originally posted by Joker582@Jan 27 2012, 07:36 PM
How will you have to work harder? Its not making it harder to be better then other people who do less, its just making it harder to be the best.

I understand there needs to be a reward for the hardest working people to become better then everyone else. However, the scale you've proposed is extremely steep and just doesn't work.

Like Fisher and Spangs have mentioned, this is not a PT league, yet the scale is harsher then that of the VHL which is a PT league. Makes no sense to implement your scale unfortunately.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

i have a question if we do impliment this scale will there be a possibilty of getting higher points from an individual training workouts? ex +8 individual training for like 1.5mil?

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Overwhelming here. Looks like it's Grim's idea. But now, the GMs and commishes will discuss the execution.

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jan 28 2012, 12:26 PM

I understand there needs to be a reward for the hardest working people to become better then everyone else. However, the scale you've proposed is extremely steep and just doesn't work.

Like Fisher and Spangs have mentioned, this is not a PT league, yet the scale is harsher then that of the VHL which is a PT league. Makes no sense to implement your scale unfortunately.

Opened the thread as I wanted to post this last night but couldn't. Will close again right away.

With my scale, it would be nigh inpossible to max out with regression setting in at season 5.

You can still be the best you want to be if you keep working, but the people who continuously work will keep getting better and since maxing out would be nigh impossible, they dont have to sit around bored after two seasons with a maxed out player.

The scale is still the same, it just takes you longer to reach the other end.