Create Account

Johnny Gaudreau

about time he has his own thread tbh.
clear cut Hobey Baker front-runner right now...absolutely tearing it up
hopefully he stays for his senior season, but if he doesnt, i cant wait to see what he does in the pros

he also plays with Bill Arnold whos a good Flames spect and Kevin Hayes

He will likely turn pro next year i think though if Burke stays as GM then im scared for his future in this franchise much like Baertschi neither play hard nosed hockey and both are small skill players

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Jan 19 2014, 03:59 PM
He will likely turn pro next year i think though if Burke stays as GM then im scared for his future in this franchise much like Baertschi neither play hard nosed hockey and both are small skill players
If Gaudreau ends up being a top 6 player why would you fear for his future? People really like to over-state the whole Burke won't have small skilled guys on his team. While in Toronto he traded for Kessel, drafted Kadri and Rielly, not to mention he drafted the Sedins in Vancouver. If he is good he is good then I don't see any reason why you would "fear for his future"

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 19 2014, 03:42 PM

If Gaudreau ends up being a top 6 player why would you fear for his future? People really like to over-state the whole Burke won't have small skilled guys on his team. While in Toronto he traded for Kessel, drafted Kadri and Rielly, not to mention he drafted the Sedins in Vancouver. If he is good he is good then I don't see any reason why you would "fear for his future"

None of those 3 are small though both Gaudreau and Baertschi are.is what he's trying to say

Quote:Originally posted by Hockeygirl14@Jan 19 2014, 03:44 PM

None of those 3 are small though both Gaudreau and Baertschi are.is what he's trying to say
Baertschi is 1" shorter than Kessel, Rielly and Kadri and actually weighs more than Kadri lol

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 19 2014, 09:09 PM

Baertschi is 1" shorter than Kessel, Rielly and Kadri and actually weighs more than Kadri lol
gottem

[Image: 336.jpg]