Create Account

SHL MEDIA MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Quote:Congrats to Esa aka Steelhead77 for being May 2014's Media Member of the Month!!! He's a major presence on the Media scene and I'm sure he'll be winning this award a few more times in the future. Congrats Esa!!!

Just saw this! Thanks very much :lol:

I really enjoy putting together media for the league and I'm happy to do it. Congrats to JayWhy on a great run, if you didn't set the bar so high I'd have nothing to work towards Wink

Quote:Congrats Esa. Now if only you would also start scoring. tongue. Tongue

Thanks, I'll do my best to start scoring, hopefully over the next handful of games Tongue

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Congrats to BANACKOCK for being June 2014's Media Member of the Month!!! His article series on potential playoff matchups, along with pieces on progress amongst SHL forwards over 1 season and the top 5 SHL d-men made him an obvious winner for the month of June. Congrats again BANACKOCK!

Nike is July 2014's Media Member of the Month. He literally snapped on Media this month and pretty much put everyone else to shame. His articles this month included a career perspective on his retiring player, commentary on USA IHF's tournament, analysis of past drafts and top SMJHL performers, a member shoutout presser, and two great pieces on SHL finances. Congrats Nike and keep up the solid work.

HALLSY is August '14's SHL Media Member of the Month. He basically spazzed out and wrote a fuck ton of articles over the month of August. I don't think an SHL member has ever contributed that many articles in a single month, so he was far-and-away the clear winner for August. Your cash prize has been deposited! Keep up the good work Hallsy.

BRANDON is the September 2014 Media Member of the Month. Despite only writing 1 article in September, it was literally the best piece of written media this Media Director has seen in several seasons. The content was fantastic, the formatting and graphics work even better. Very nice work Brandon! Enjoy the 1 mil bonus! (Link to his article is in the OP of this thread)

BANACKOCK is the October 2014 SHL Media Member of the Month. He was far & away the most frequent media contributor through October and his submissions ranged from a spotlight on Fredreich Muller, Analysis on S20 trophy front runners, Hamilton Steelhawks announcements and several great S20 playoff-focused articles including round previews and game reviews which have made him a front-runner for the S20 Playoff Media Award as well. Excellent work Banackock! Enjoy your $1,000,000 bonus for your contributions in the month of October.

Woo! JY, Hallsy and I have won it twice. B)

Curiosity, any idea what's the most money earned by a player in one month via articles? Tongue Would be cool to see a rankings in that haha

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Nov 1 2014, 05:30 PM

Curiosity, any idea what's the most money earned by a player in one month via articles? Tongue Would be cool to see a rankings in that haha
in the smjhl i think i had a 25m week. so ummm GOML?

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kitras@Nov 1 2014, 04:32 PM

in the smjhl i think i had a 25m week. so ummm GOML?
Go play some more on the 3rd line yah bum.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Nov 1 2014, 05:38 PM

Go play some more on the 3rd line yah bum.
kthxbye

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Nov 1 2014, 05:30 PM

Wow I didnt even realize this was your 2nd win. Cheers

and I have no idea... You could prob piece it together using the SHL Media Earnings thread, but something tells me it's Hallsy who owns the record.

Why do we not do this for graphic submitter of the month?

CJ need to emulate me more, IMO.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 2 2014, 01:09 AM
tru

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 2 2014, 12:09 AM
+8 rep (200) will add the rest over the week.