Create Account

SHL MEDIA MEMBER OF THE MONTH

ArGarBarGar is SHL's Media Member of the Month for November 14th. He had a wide variety of media in November including things like a player bio, off-season interview, pre-season training camp, and MIN GM analysis, but his crown jewel were his two AROUND THE HORN articles which both covered a wide array of league issues/topics. Congrats ArGayBarGar and enjoy your 1 million bonus!

sʞɹᴉq is December 2014's SHL Media Member of the Month. He contributed a good chunk of media this month and via different means. His fantastic LATVIACAST was the gem of his contribution, but he also blessed us with some team announcements, player analysis, a post presser, and an EoS presser. CONGRATS MR. BIRKAVS

Thanks Mr. Jalopski Bowdown

SUCH BIAS

[Image: hallsy.png]

vbottas77 is taking home the honour of being the first MEDIA MEMBER OF THE MONTH for 2015! His two SHL Team Positional Ranking articles (forwards and defence/goalies) were well formatted, informational, and fantastic reads which generated a large response from the SHL community.

He also blessed us with a S22 LAP Draft review which was also formatted professionally and very well put together. Congratulations Bottas and the SHL Media Department looks forward to your future contributions!!

Dmoushey_31 is February 2015's MEDIA MEMBER OF THE MONTH. Dmoushey is in his first SHL season (I think) and contributed a startup presser in early February. His Pièce de résistance for the month was his S22 Trade Deadline Tracker which provided live updates on the trade deadline and exclusive interviews with members who were involved. Congrats Moushey and the SHL Media Dept. thanks you for your fine contributions this month.

Congratulations to Midas Whale aka Alex for winning March 2015's Media Member of the Month Award. His standout media submissions this month were his original articles on the season's top overpaid and underpaid players. Thank you very much Mr. Partlow, the Media Department thanks you for your service and hopes you enjoy the $1 mil prize.

Who won April, doe?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@May 7 2015, 08:51 AM
Who won April, doe?

JayTee.

Congrats JayTee.

Congratulations to Winter is Coming, who is May 2015's Media Member of the Month. He contributed a ton of great articles and scout reports (visible in the OP) and pretty much made enough money to bankroll an entire career.

He was in hot contention for the S23 playoff award, but I didn't want him to hog everything, so he'll have to settle for MMotM. Kudos to you Winter is Coming.

Holy sweet jesus. I felt like I wrote a lot but 28.7 million? Did he just break Deezys rookie bank record?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Thank you for the award, it means a lot! Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

This will be brought back beginning in August!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Jun 8 2015, 04:01 AM
Holy sweet jesus. I felt like I wrote a lot but 28.7 million? Did he just break Deezys rookie bank record?

I entered with 60M

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Jul 28 2015, 08:42 AM
This will be brought back beginning in August!

LIES! :D

When does this start up again?

also does SMJHL media count?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada