Create Account

S17 Dragons Interested Prospects

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Feb 14 2014, 07:18 PM
You are just slowly lowering your draft stock bro.
How can it be lowered? I'm Active, Updates consistently - one of the top prospects for activity and TPE. So I'm trying to enjoy my time on the site by making a few rumors and poking a little fun. Guess I've been away awhile and need to learn who I can joke with and who will take it seriously and create drama via something meaningless and meant for fun. :ph34r:

My bad boys. Carry on! I'll just do what most do and not post and rather lerk in the shadows like I did before.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Feb 14 2014, 07:16 PM

It was a joke. Same as the rumor page.  :ph34r: I thought with the improper spelling of "Fuck you" and "The" would have lightened the mood. Guess not.  :lol:

However, that was before this is now. A lot of shit was bad back in those days revolving Bleak and such. Don't throw the blame on me because WHERE EVER Bleak went, so did Drama. I liked him though. Our LR sucked too.

Those juniors sucked anyways. It's all about now!!! Wasn't that also a long time ago? You still hold that grudge?  :( Weaaaaaak.

Whatever. There was a lot of stuff that had absolutely nothing to do with Bleak but I would rather not get into that on the open forum. You have yet to prove to me that you've change so yes I still have the same opinion of you as I did when you left.

If you have more to say please message me and i'll talk to you there, otherwise I don't have much more to say to you.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Feb 14 2014, 07:23 PM

Whatever. There was a lot of stuff that had absolutely nothing to do with Bleak but I would rather not get into that on the open forum. You have yet to prove to me that you've change so yes I still have the same opinion of you as I did when you left.

If you have more to say please message me and i'll talk to you there, otherwise I don't have much more to say to you.

pm