Create Account

Klosecast questions thread

Sorry, been busy, but no excuse. I'll get some in for the next one, I promise.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

By this time next week, Seattle should have their playoff fate determined and be on their way to starting the postseason or golfing. Do you think we are at the place our roster should be compared to the rest of the league (Overrated/underrated)?

IIHF is coming up soon, thoughts on Burton's impact on USA?

Looking at it, Maatta's still only around 391 TPE. Should Orlov only play C for 1 season while letting Westbrook develop then hand the reins back to him in another season?

I appreciate the nod toward my team play, that's what I'm here for. Can't fuck up like last time.

If you were just getting out of college and were debating between law school and MBA, which path would you go and why? Asking for a friend.... Ninja

If we gave Simon T enough money with donations, can we buy him a Mac so he can finally make a Mac version of the sim?

Thinking about a build that is a true softie: Invest the free 155 mostly in PS (152 = 89 PS, which would be a strength), then start working on primary stats (SC > SK > PA), DI, PH, DF. What's your sniper gonna look like?

Thoughts on the current NFL season?

what are your post season predictions for the Roit?

Who do you think will come out of the east?

Any plans for the winter?

What are your thougths on the mpc punishment?

Is there player you who would you tamper for?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Favorite book you read as a child? Favorite book of all time, if you can't pick just one it's ok to name a few.

Favorite Kurt Russell movie?

How is this playoff run going to be different for you as only a player?

Hey <a href='index.php?showuser=83' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Gifter of Bikes</a>, I'm jonesing for some Klosecast here. I feel a real need to know what is going on in your life now. I'm like a junkie.

Answered

How was your trip thing? It's been a bit since I listened to the pod, but I remember you were doing something for work that would hurt your recording opp.

Would bringing Gorlab back fix the league? Please explain using a wrestling analogy because I need more introduction to the WWE and stuff.

I'm assuming the draft will be done by the time you record. Still feel weird not calling shots for the draft?

Answered

Thoughts on the elected HO? Appointed HO?

What are your season expectations for Burton?

Will Burton ever be an All-Star?

Rank your players in the SHL. Personally, I think It goes Rose, Klose, Burton.

Answered

What should define someone's activity on the site? Is it just logging in every month, or should there be something more to deem someone as active?

USA won the gold, you scrub. #IIHFDontMatter

Any chance you think Fight Night SHL will take off? Trying to think of ways to build storylines and have a few faces and heels in mind.

How have you been holding up in this frigid arctic wind we've had lately?

See if you can guess my current avatar. You do know this guy.

Who is going to miss out on the playoffs in the west?

Hanging out down in the basement these days?

What's the next project?

Answered

Might do one of these this week. Anyone have things they want to hear me talk about?

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Jan 9 2017, 10:56 AM
Might do one of these this week. Anyone have things they want to hear me talk about?

Always. :D

How's work? You running around to different offices?

How's hockey going with the kids?

What are the Riot going to accomplish in the playoffs?

What will the finals be?

What's next for Burton's build?

Answered