Create Account

PokéDraft Season 1 - Kanto

Hello everyone and welcome to the first season of PokéDraft (we're pretending the first failure didn't happen)! I'm here looking for members to fill out the first season of this game.

What is PokéDraft?
We will be drafting teams from the Pokémon Kanto listing. Using these drafted teams, participants will battle in a season-styled game. There will be multiple "weeks" set up with one team getting a bye every week. We're hoping that weeks will only take 2/3 days at most. We will track W-L-D and have standings at the end of the tournament. We will figure out a schedule soon enough.

Why Kanto?
We will be starting with Kanto for season one. Season two will be Johto, season three Hoenn, and so forth. As long as there is success it will continue on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested in signing up, please fill out the form below. I will contact you guys for draft times and so forth and we'll go from there setting up rules.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Team name:[/b]

I will have some reservations though. Anyone who participated in the first trial (JayTee, Ofer, Park, Nate) will have priority before we start. You're free to sign up, but if one of those guy want in, they'll be boosted to top of the list. Thank you for understanding.

We are starting the first season with seven teams and will consider expansion in Season Two.

Team list
1. Toast - Vermilion City Power
2. xDPark - Owen Sound Attack
3. JayTee - Cerulean City SeaKings
4. O4L - Violet City Vulpix
5. NathanAD - Muk Guzzlers
6. Maxy - Saffron City Stunners
7. Banjo Kazooie - Pallet Town Poliwrath

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Me please :D

Maxy
Saffron City Stunners

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Username: Banjo Kazooie
Team name: Pallet Town Poliwrath

BYRDEMAN
Unova City Barons.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Username: xdpark
Team name: owen sound attack

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Buster
Pewter City Boulders

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Username: Underoath10
Team Name: Team Magikarp

Username: JayTee
Team Name: Cerulean City SeaKings
Current Logo: [Image: 119_Seaking_by_NoReferencePokemon.png]

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Username: Ofer
Team name: Violet City Vulpix

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

YES PRIORITY

User: NathanAD
Team Name: Muk Guzzlers

Four priorities, Maxy, and Banjo are official season one teams. Sorry everyone else. I will contact you if we expand in following seasons!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

wtf i called dibs in crew last night

Again me and my perfect timing <_<

hey instead of making actual sense let's keep the league to only 7 people