Create Account

S18 HOF INDUCTION CEREMONY

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 22 2014, 05:29 PM
Is Maxy running the GM voting???

#rigged
Yeahthat

[Image: hallsy.png]

I think this GM voting system may be just a little broken if Krever can't easily make it in...

:( poor Park

WHERE ARE THE STRIPPERS AND COOKIES

[Image: hallsy.png]

Now for why we all show up every season; the players!

This season, the following players received at least a single vote:

Elias Armia
Tom Corcoran
Christoph Klose
Zach Miller
Jed Mosley
Zach Myers
Patrick Pelletier
Aidan Richan
Brandon Sawyer
Robert Spezza
Niclas Wastlund

This means a lot of others did not receive a vote, so good luck to them next year! However, this also means we will be saying goodbye to Sergey Kovalenko and Jon Maxfield who were in their final year regardless, as well as Blake Laflamme and Ronan O'Keefe, who needed just one vote to stay on for an extra three ballots, but unfortunately, fell short. Sorry boys!

Stay tuned as we cut this list down to the top five vote-getters! Remember, a max of 4 can make it now and you need at least 30 votes to get in!

it's k, still the only GM in league history with 100% cup winning percentage :->

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

As we move to the top five, we wave goodbye to: Tom Corcoran (8 votes), Niclas Wastlund (8 votes), Zach Myers (5 votes), Robert Spezza (3 votes), Zach Miller (3 votes), and Patrick Pelletier (2 votes). Good luck next season, boys! I'm sure most of you will wind up being inducted sooner rather than later!

Notably, this is in stark contrast to the fan voting who had Corcoran EASILY being inducted as the top vote-getter. However, with the committee, he wound up tied for 6th in voting.

This leaves:
Elias Armia
Christoph Klose
Jed Mosley
Aidan Richan
Brandon Sawyer

This top five is the same, aside from Jed Mosley, who wound up tied for 12th in fan voting. The committee clearly likes him a lot more!

I ALSO RECEIVED A SINGLE VOTE.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Apr 22 2014, 08:31 PM
I think this GM voting system may be just a little broken if Krever can't easily make it in...

16 seasons of little-to-no playoff success and 0 cups will do that to you, regardless of longevity.

Why would Krever be a lock for GM if he didn't even win a cup? I like Krever but come on!

I think the members of this 'committee' need to be publicly named.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle+Apr 23 2014, 01:39 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spangle @ Apr 23 2014, 01:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

16 seasons of little-to-no playoff success and 0 cups will do that to you, regardless of longevity.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Harry@Apr 23 2014, 01:39 AM
Why would Krever be a lock for GM if he didn't even win a cup? I like Krever but come on![/quote]

Yeahthat

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

ps: Harry, Fudds after the Habs game???

Time to induct our first member of the night!

The max amount of votes one can receive in our new voting system is 100. This man finished with 92, so just 8 short of being a unanimous inductee. This man is...

THE FORMER EDMONTON COMET AND TEXES RENEGADE SUPERSTAR ELIAS ARMIA!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS WADEY!

[Insert Banner Here]

This leaves:
Christoph Klose
Jed Mosley
Aidan Richan
Brandon Sawyer

They will be vying for either one or two spots. Maybe even three! WHO KNOWS HOW MANy.

In terms of Armia, the fans certainly agree with the committee as he was not far behind Corcoran in fan voting, finishing in second with 79 votes to his name.

Shameless self-promoting:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=37&t=35472

Just in case you are looking for some info to consider for next years voting Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]