Create Account

S18 HOF INDUCTION CEREMONY

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 22 2014, 06:42 PM
ps: Harry, Fudds after the Habs game???

I am there right now watching the game.

Well, time to trim the herd as we lose one more here who will not be inducted and his name is Jed Mosley. He received 14 votes, which is 16 short of the induction requirement! Good luck next season!

This leaves; Christoph Klose, Aidan Richan, and Brandon Sawyer!

Also, two of them got in! Yep, we have a class of three players this season! Who is the man left out in that group???

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Apr 22 2014, 06:43 PM

I am there right now watching the game.

Shit! I'm on my way. Will be looking for the habs fan watching the game on a tablet/cell phone.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Apr 22 2014, 07:44 PM
Well, time to trim the herd as we lose one more here who will not be inducted and his name is Jed Mosley. He received 14 votes, which is 16 short of the induction requirement! Good luck next season!

This leaves; Christoph Klose, Aidan Richan, and Brandon Sawyer!

Also, [b]two
of them got in! Yep, we have a class of three players this season! Who is the man left out in that group???[/b]

Sorry Sawyer. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 22 2014, 06:45 PM

Shit! I'm on my way. Will be looking for the habs fan watching the game on a tablet/cell phone.

I brought my 60" tv so it won't be hard to miss.

Also I am wearing my crew labeled fedora

Time for our second inductee of the night. This man earned 60 votes from the committee. This man is...

FORMER DRAGON, STAR, AND RENEGADE AIDAN RICHAN

CONGRATS PARK!

The fans were borderline on Richan, putting him 4th. If the fans decisions' were final, he would be on the outside looking in. Luckily for him, the fans' votes are not factored in as he finds himself a hall of fame inductee this evening!

This leaves Christoph Klose and Brandon Sawyer fighting for the final spot in this season's class!

The final spot was actually relatively close for the both of these, as the man who got in got 45 votes, 15 clear of the necessary 30 and the man on outside looking in got 20, just 10 shy of what he needed. Odds are, he should be able to get in next season, but missing out hurts all the same. Now, to reveal who they are!

If you ask the fans, it was close here, as Klose got 54 votes and Sawyer 45. Both are worthy, but who did the committee give the edge to...

Just wanted to say again that I really like the fan voting idea and you comparing the two votings, Spangs Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

ANYBODY GOT ANY PREDICTIONS?

Klose

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Apr 22 2014, 08:51 PM
Just wanted to say again that I really like the fan voting idea and you comparing the two votings, Spangs Smile

Ty ty :D

WITZEL

Quote:Originally posted by Banjo Kazooie@Apr 22 2014, 08:52 PM
WITZEL

Banjo, put the cocaine down.

#Spangs4Commish

and my prediction is Klose, even tho im a S14 piece of trash who's opinion doesnt matter.