Create Account

NHL 15

EA NHL Patch Content

Finally a response.

the draft idea is quite awesome

So doing a but of research through various YouTube videos, I think I've been able to figure out the new standard for Player Overalls, roughly it's like this:

Forwards:
87+: 1st Liner
84-86: 2nd Liner
82-84: 3rd Liner
80-81: Depth Forward
> 79: 4th and Minors

Defensemen:
88+: Top 2 Defenseman
83-88: Top 4 Defenseman
80-83: Top 6 Defenseman
> 79: Depth and Minors

Goalies:
90+: Elite
85-89: Starter
80-84: Backup
> 79: Minors

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

There is a lot of butthurt in that thread...

Quote:Originally posted by Anchorage42@Sep 7 2014, 11:52 PM
There is a lot of butthurt in that thread...

Yes, Yes there is

Its simple solution really, do you like the game buy it, if not don't

I've come to terms i need my hockey fix, I've already got my copy paid for as well as destiny just waiting for tomorrow midnight launch, Regardless of the lack of content the gameplay and other things im sure will keep me occupied enough.

The Live Draft in Be a GM is surely something I will try out, sounds quite awesome.

I wanna rage for a second.

Mikael Granlund, arguably one of the best young players in the league, has only top 6 potential. The same potential as zach phillips, who is a scrub. EA, or anyone please can you stop underrating the wild thx

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by McDonald@Sep 7 2014, 10:56 PM

Yes, Yes there is

Its simple solution really,  do you like the game buy it, if not don't

I've come to terms i need my hockey fix, I've already got my copy paid for as well as destiny just waiting for tomorrow midnight launch, Regardless of the lack of content the gameplay and other things im sure will keep me occupied enough.

The Live Draft in Be a GM is surely something I will try out, sounds quite awesome.
Live Draft? What's that and where did you see it? :o

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Sep 8 2014, 12:23 AM

Live Draft? What's that and where did you see it? :o

GM Draft
For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like real NHL GM’s. You will now only have 3 minutes to make a draft pick. If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the draft.

I'm hoping its got a easy layout to navigate, should be interesting, I don't see it being detailed like players walking up, probably some sort of draft table graphic with menus to navigate scouting, trades, etc

The issue is that so many of these things are just super easy to realize that they need to be there. It's like they knew that they had two years and waited until three months ago to get started.

my fear is these content updates are going to harm NHL16...

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by McDonald@Sep 7 2014, 11:25 PM

[b]GM Draft

For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like real NHL GM’s. You will now only have 3 minutes to make a draft pick. If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the draft.

I'm hoping its got a easy layout to navigate, should be interesting, I don't see it being detailed like players walking up, probably some sort of draft table graphic with menus to navigate scouting, trades, etc[/b]
Sounds interesting, really glad we're gonna be getting some patches that would have otherwise really hurt this game pretty bad (at least for me)

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Sep 7 2014, 10:37 PM
my fear is these content updates are going to harm NHL16...
how? i dont get this logic. so they will stop working on 16 for these? but if they didnt patch these in then theyd just be adding them in all at once in 16 and calling them new content. instead they are giving us all this stuff before nhl 16, so we dont have to wait for the next game.

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kitras@Sep 8 2014, 01:38 PM

how? i dont get this logic. so they will stop working on 16 for these? but if they didnt patch these in then theyd just be adding them in all at once in 16 and calling them new content. instead they are giving us all this stuff before nhl 16, so we dont have to wait for the next game.

I suppose. I just hope this is enough to get people to STFU about how they aren't buying the game anymore. Congrats people...you aren't buying a game. Would you like a cookie?

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Sep 7 2014, 10:42 PM

I suppose.  I just hope this is enough to get people to STFU about how they aren't buying the game anymore.  Congrats people...you aren't buying a game.  Would you like a cookie?
yeah i hate that :lol:

Affiliate of:

I can't see it hurting NHL 16, we all know how good EA is with copy and paste by now, anything added via patch i can only imagine will be in the future installement of the game.

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Sep 8 2014, 12:42 AM

I suppose.  I just hope this is enough to get people to STFU about how they aren't buying the game anymore.  Congrats people...you aren't buying a game.  Would you like a cookie?
yes pls