Create Account

S17 Regular Season Index (mark 2)

my penalty shot is supposed to be updated at 53 from like way long ago. (was updated 2 updates ago supposedly lol).

Just letting you know as weve been in shoot outs twice now in the last couple and I missed the net both times :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Mar 17 2014, 02:34 AM
my penalty shot is supposed to be updated at 53 from like way long ago. (was updated 2 updates ago supposedly lol).

Just letting you know as weve been in shoot outs twice now in the last couple and I missed the net both times  :lol:
It was updated in the SHL Updates, just wasn't picked up by the SMJHL Index. The updates go into two separate forums, and it was just overlooked. For the SHL, you are updated to that. We'll get it fixed when your next updates go through which I should be getting to tomorrow after or between my classes.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

We have a few updates.

Edit: You guys realize that there's a competition for 3 TPE each week for doing Play-by-plays, right? That would have been low hanging fruit.

Quote:Originally posted by JackCross@Mar 17 2014, 01:24 AM
We have a few updates.

Edit:  You guys realize that there's a competition for 3 TPE each week for doing Play-by-plays, right? That would have been low hanging fruit.

Might do a couple later on. Cheers Whalers

Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Kicking ass, PGF. Looks like it'll be a close season, but us Firebirds should be right up near the top by season's end methinks! Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds

Various updates!