Create Account

LAP///EDM

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@May 18 2014, 04:26 PM

I was referring more to Belial/Emils in that part and if you go back to my update page at the beginning of my 3rd season I had 759 but nice try.

An yea retire Vikstrand he's a scrub

Funny 'cuz you said "those three"

My bad on TPE btw.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@May 18 2014, 04:31 PM

Funny 'cuz you said "those three"

My bad on TPE btw.
Maybe he meant me? You definitely won't get that kind of point production from me. I still haven't scored a goal.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@May 18 2014, 03:32 PM

Maybe he meant me? You definitely won't get that kind of point production from me. I still haven't scored a goal.

Yeahthat If Aittokallio has a 61 point season we should give him every trophy in the SHL

I wanna start out with saying thank you for actually using this sub forum the right way and not just asking your value to have people pump your tires and people to say bags of pucks or that bullshit. Now lets break down the trade.

To: Blizzard
(S11) Brandon Donini (TPE: 1080 Banked: 28)
(S12) Adam Kylrad (1003 *32* Banked)
(S15) CJ James (TPE: 511)

To: Panthers
(S15) Riko Muerto (TPE: 713)
(S14) Belial (TPE: 630)
(S14) Emils Vileminietis (TPE: 636)
(S13) Jakub Aitokallio (TPE: 949 2 banked)

Muerto, Belial and Emils may be somewhat fair for this season but in the future that is just rape for Panthers and takes away all the young players that will be taking over for the Blizzard in the next few seasons. The goalie swap is just terrible. James is 2 seasons younger but he won't get even close to Aitokallio's TPE in those 2 seasons even though the sim treats him well but it could also be who is playing in front of him and what strategy so this trade would be easily won by LAP but no chance Blizz would ever do it unless LAP added a lot more.

:unsure:

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Looks good. Do it Tez. I want out of this shit hole

Discord are for plebs

I want to be Kylrad and Donini when I grow up

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

This would be a big ripoff by lap if it happened check stats of muerto and donini

Discord are for plebs