Create Account

Non playoff training

I have an idea with the playoffs looming. How about during the playoffs the non playoff teams may update via world class training for reduced payment OR create a new training option of +8 for 1.5 million which is only available due to non playoff teams. This would simulate teams having longer to train because of an increased offseason schedule. Notice how during the playoffs here each teams players can train at the same rate which as we know isn't possible during the playoffs. Id bet or at least hope Toronto has gotten more training in than Los Angeles from April onwards so why don't simulate that as well.

Hell, perhaps even have the playoff teams not able to train during the playoffs. It's only about three weeks maximum anyways.

This would result in non playoff teams bridging the gap much quicker and would definitely help benefit rebuilding teams in the long run.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Maybe make media pay double for them too at this time.

why would playoff teams be punished

Discord are for plebs

That is why I suggested that the non playoff teams be the ones that have the +8 available. It's a small gain available to non-playoff teams for two to three weeks every season.

Just a thought.

and i don't get why playoff teams should be punished for making the playoffs and non-playoff teams gets rewarded with a brand new training camp that gives them more TPE for missing. Bridge the gap? Why not bridge the gap by being a good GM and not rely on an unfair off-season bonus for non-playoff team. I don't get it.
This will only encourage tanking for rebuilding and we don't want that. See Toronto, old Edmonton, Manhattan (they got lucky people signed with them), old Panthers vs compare that to GMs that hogged vet players trading their pick (see Blizzard dynasty, WKP with JT as GM, Texas, LAP 1st few seasons.

Discord are for plebs

I'm with stud.
Don't really understand the reasoning behind this

i dont see this happening not fair to us in the playoffs

[Image: cuffana.png]

Idk, what if you barely miss the playoffs, then you are a force the next season.

Teams that miss playoffs are still allowed to do training, PTs, predictions, Champ Week, and everything else. They don't need bonuses.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Fair enough and heat is championship week?