Create Account

S18 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Are you interested in being drafted by the up-and-coming New England Wolfpack? We finished second in the Eastern Conference standings, but failed to play up to standards during the playoffs and were ousted in the opening round for the third straight season.

We have some great youth currently in development right now. We may not have any 1sts but if there's mutual interest we certainly can try to make some changes!

If you are interested in joining us please answer the following questions:

1) Link to player page:
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

bump.

1) Link to player page:

John Luther

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?

Shutdown defenceman, although I do plan on becoming an elite passer which could help on the PP. So right now shutdown, long term two-way D but stronger emphasis on shutdown D.

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack

That I'll get to be a Direwolf and claim that Winter is coming! Also, you guys are a competitive team which rocks.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?

No idea. I've heard second to third round.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?

Jon Snow, Arya Stark, Bran Stark.

1) Link to player page: Nah
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?: Puck Hog
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Seems like a pretty cool place to play
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? 1st OA
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I can be wit erryone except JNH.

[Image: 336.jpg]

1) Link to player page: Can't. On phone and it's messing up
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Minute eating defensive defenseman (Chara)
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Idk, been away for a while. Know JNH so that's cool
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Late first, early second
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? JNH <3

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=755279

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Imagine a Bergeron, Crosby, Datsyuk or a Toews type player. I'm looking to become a playmaker that can score and play well in their defensive zone. Martucci and Armia are my SHL role models. Also, to answer fever's questions that he sent via personal message. I plan on being very active and my player will be none like any in this draft.

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? It's in New England, the team is new and fresh. I can build the history and looks like fever has the team set in stone for a great couple of seasons, which I'd like to be apart of. Professional members of the team as well, and the right management and team. Looks like a great locker room.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I'd like to say I'm a top three, however, there's been a great surge in this draft that anybody could go top three so, I'll stick to top five.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? JNH, Brovalchuk, fever, and Kovalenko if he's still on the team. I also find Ace an admirable acquaintance. <3 you all.

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=32753 ( it shows im 201 tp , but im 212 Wink )
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? : I want to become very good defensive player and keep blocking shots as i am doing now Wink
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? All the players and other thingsSmile when i joined shl at the first moment new england liked me
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? middle 2nd or 3rd start
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? little bit with JNH cuz SHL and i think no one else..:(

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=34627 My player page hasn't been update yet.
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Big defensive defense man who can juggle all the minutes you throw at him.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Seems like a solid team and I will play for whatever franchise would like my service.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Lucky to be drafted at all.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I don't believe so.

Thanks for the interest guys. We'll keep an eye out for you at the draft. Keep up the hard work and you'll be successful in the SHL. Smile

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

bump for pre-draft Wink

I would like to play please, yes.

me