Create Account

S19 Interested Prospects

[Image: 2u7rhix.jpg]

It has been one season since Toronto began their rebuild and things are starting to look up. With new management in place and the first-overall pick in hand, Toronto is looking to get some pieces that will be around for when this team returns to the top of the Eastern Conference.

The North Stars are looking for committed skaters who would have no problem stepping on the ice for us within the next one/two seasons. Your play style is not important at this point as we're just looking for players willing to play a key role in the rebuild. If you're interested, please fill out the form below with as much detail as you feel is necessary:

Code:
[b]Player name:[/b]

[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Play style/strengths:[/b]

[b]Link to player updates:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?[/b]

[b]Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?[/b]

[b]What are the future goals for your player?[/b]

[b]On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your activity (amount of times you log in a day, locker room posts, general forum posts)?[/b]

Filling this out can definitely build your draft stock with us! If we have any more questions you can expect a PM from JNH or myself. Thanks for taking the time to fill this out.

Stars Stars Stars

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Player Name:
Aboud Chamas

Position:
Goalie

Play style/strengths:
Hybrid Goalie/Reaction Time, Style Control, Reboud Control

Link to player updates:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35730

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars?
I would love to be a part of this organization's re-build strategy and I can see it now, me playing for the Toronto North Stars.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?
Do what you want with me, I don't care.

What are the future goals for your player?
Being one of the best.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your activity (amount of times you log in a day, locker room posts, general forum posts)?

Player name:Zallerras Szlerchek

Position:C/D

Play style/strengths:Two-Way Forward (Passing, Skating, Defense)

Link to player updates:Player Update Page

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? I feel Toronto with new management can turn this team around quickly.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?Only if the GM truly feels it would be better for my player's development. But for the most part I would think my player is better served playing at the SHL at this point.

What are the future goals for your player?To have one of the best two-way stars in the game. Be near the top in +/-, but also be near the top in points. To win multiple championships.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your activity (amount of times you log in a day, locker room posts, general forum posts)?8-10 Log in every day, post in LR often, don't do as many general forum posts

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Player name:Dymo Ranjan

Position: Goalie

Play style/strengths:Fast reactor, makes self big

Link to player updates: JNH u lazy shit

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? JNH, my first franchise, you guys will need a goalie, no offense to maxy. and Drodger won't be good when you should be able to compete so you guys may aswell just trade him. So I'll come in.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL?Yes, that is my goal right now to do that. I'd like to win an SMJHL championship like all my players do.

What are the future goals for your player?Win every top goalie award, 3-time cup champ. It will happen.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your activity (amount of times you log in a day, locker room posts, general forum posts)?9-10 guarenteed for Summer. 6-10 during school year.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Player name:

Jackson Weekes

Position:

Goalie

Play style/strengths:

Hybrid, everything is a strength.

Link to player updates:

In my sig!

If they are rebuilding, I'm the best rebuilding piece from this draft. You can build your team around me.

Yes, I'm a goalie so I'll probably need it. I like my Scarecrows I'd be proud to spend another year or two there.

To not allow any. Get it?

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your activity (amount of times you log in a day, locker room posts, general forum posts)?

I log in quite frequently, I don't post a lot (but when I do I make money), active in the locker room though.

Ilike Keep em coming!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player name: Chris Fekete

Position: Defencemen

Play style/strengths: 2 way game, passing, skating, defense

Link to player updates: In sig

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? Team is rebuilding, would be an integral part of their rebuild and I think I could help the team win games.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? Perhaps but I'd obviously would prefer to make the jump to SHL after 1 year in the SMJHL.

What are the future goals for your player? Be an elite defencemen who is a consideration for the Norris Trophy on a yearly basis. I'd also be wanting our team to win the SHL Cup.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your activity (amount of times you log in a day, locker room posts, general forum posts)? 10. Im on everyday.

Player name:
Colin Schmidt

Position:
Tendy

Play style/strengths:
Stop pucks

Link to player updates:
In sig

[BS]You know, I have a really strong passion for the game, and am super excited to help rebuild this storied franchise, no matter what it takes.[/BS] I'll probably get a bunch of ice time.

Definitely. #FalconPUNCH

Win everything. Everything.

11. I am online way too often.

Player name:Martins Daugavins

Position: 4th forward

Play style/strengths: offensive defensemen / passing, scoring, skating

Link to player updates: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35783

Why do you want to be a part of the Toronto North Stars? a rebuilding team interets me the most. Would hold more value to develop into a contender with my teammates.

Would you be open to another season in the SMJHL? absolutely, I've enjoyed my time in Detroit

What are the future goals for your player? gain the respect of the SHL community

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your activity (amount of times you log in a day, locker room posts, general forum posts)? I'd say an 8, there's room for improvement, I check in everyday but do more lurking than posting.