Create Account

Habs Suck imo tbh

Judging by the title I thought this was gonna be a Logan thread Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@May 9 2018, 12:27 PM

I can't remember if it was Cam or Witz, but one of them compared Jake Gardiner to Bobby fucking Orr. Good times Smile)
Remember when Cam said Matt Finn was going to be the best defenseman to come out of his draft and he was a Top 5 pick from the second round? The same Matt Finn currently drowning in the ECHL.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@May 9 2018, 07:15 PM

He doesnt work at center though Undecided not gunna win many games with a number 1 C winning almost sub 40% of faceoffs. Drouin is a winger, Galy is a C but needs to work on his game

Gally just got his first big season, he's still young I expect him to only get better.

Drouin is a second or third line center, same as Chucky by the way things are at the moment. Montreal has been playing without a 1st line center since Vincent Damphousse back in the days.

Quote:Originally posted by MrPrime@May 10 2018, 12:07 AM
I'm a fan of the Montreal Canadiens, et oui je parle Francais.

Did the Habs sucks this season? Criss que oui! (Fuck yeah!Wink
Did Carey Price suck this season? Sadly yes!
Does Bergevin suck? He did a few good moves, but he did a few bad ones too.

Does the Leafs own the Canadiens?
They are a bunch of Stanley Cup short of me saying I agree.

I'll always root for my home boys, for my home team.
But I recognize it when my team sucks. This year they sucked the big one incredibly hard.

- I'm tired of Max Pacioretty, I want him gone
- I'm happy we traded Plekanec
- I'm VERY proud of Gallagher, he should be Captain
- Why the fuck is Galchenyuk NOT playing Center?
- Why the fuck is Drouin playing WING? He's a Center!
- Will we EVER have that elusive number 1 Center we've been dying to get since 1993?
- Will Carey Price recover from his worse season in career?
- They should have kept Radulov, but I'm glad the fucker missed the playoffs
- They should've kept Markov, their defensive was abysmal
- I look forward to see more of Victor Mete, Hudon, Danault and other young players
- Will people get over the Subban vs Weber trade? I fear not, but right now sadly Nashville has the upper hand
- I hope Bergevin picks Zadina in the Draft
- I hope Bergevin tries HARD to sign Tavares and/or Stastny to a contract
- I want Joel Bouchard to be the head coach of the Laval Rocket!
- I'm happy they signed Ducharme as assistant! He'll replace Julien if he sucks some more next season
- I hope Molson and Bergevin will make good on their promise to change things. Changing a few people in the org won't be enough I want to see trades and free agents singings.

This season the Habs sucked
Next season is a whole new story

So bring in the hate haters, ya'll can suck it with your own lame teams. ^_^

Je parle français! Je l'apprends français à l’école

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!