Create Account

S19 SMJHL Draft

Sadly, didn't get drafted. :( But, who cares, eh? Somebody will get a really good shutdown guy in FA. o:-)

I missed the draft entirely last year. Was picked up a couple days later. Ended up going 3rd overall in the SHL draft this last season.

All it takes is regular updating, a little hard work, and you will be noticed. You should have no problem finding a team, especially since you posted in here.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

The draft coincided with my two weeks vacation so i haven't been on last week and i'm also away from home for part of this week. Hopefully when i come back home i'll get on here, get active and find myself a home!

Sad I missed this because of the time difference in Israel. Goat SMJHL draft

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by mryourface2468+Jul 7 2014, 09:52 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (mryourface2468 @ Jul 7 2014, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
cheer up bud, you just joined the 4 star cup team Smile[/b]

Damn right

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 7 2014, 09:52 PM<br />he gets selected like 30 seconds after being sad

:lol:

Quote:Originally posted by cfekete@Jul 7 2014, 09:56 PM<br />Montreal is gonna make a big "Impact" next year when we play in the finals Wink

After 5 games, Whalers go back2back

Quote:Originally posted by AlwaysGettingHaxed@Jul 8 2014, 05:57 AM<br />I missed the draft entirely last year.&nbsp; Was picked up a couple days later.&nbsp; Ended up going 3rd overall in the SHL draft this last season.&nbsp;

All it takes is regular updating, a little hard work, and you will be noticed.&nbsp; You should have no problem finding a team, especially since you posted in here.

Don't forget Mr. Break everyone's mocks by going 8th overall over here!

<!--QuoteBegin-Taron47@Jul 8 2014, 07:32 AM
Sad I missed this because of the time difference in Israel. Goat SMJHL draft[/quote]

Definitely GOAT for Whalers

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Jul 8 2014, 08:30 AM
After 5 games,&nbsp; Whalers go back2back

Pretty much sums up Season 19 for Vancouver.