Create Account

S19 SMJHL Draft

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 7 2014, 08:22 AM

An achievement hunter gif... I want to be teammates with you as well as Buster. You hear that JY. Buster, me and Buddy. Make it happen chop chop

I'M GOING CAKELESS!

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Draft takes place in MTL tonight, I wonder how the reception will be..who will be drafted by the home city and will the fans embrace their new prospects or will they let it be known that they arent happy with the selection...

Quote:Originally posted by Dj RaY@Jul 7 2014, 08:23 AM

I'M GOING CAKELESS!
I'm devastated that I missed out on the opportunity to name my player Flynt Coal now... Crybaby

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by cfekete@Jul 7 2014, 08:24 AM
Draft takes place in MTL tonight, I wonder how the reception will be..who will be drafted by the home city and will the fans embrace their new prospects or will they let it be known that they arent happy with the selection...
Knowing those damn Frenchies, a mixture of the both with a lot of beret's and baguettes to be thrown

Quote:Originally posted by cfekete@Jul 7 2014, 07:24 AM

Maybe it'll be like when Jets fans in the NFL always booing the Jets selection.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Can't wait for the smeejal draft tonight. I'll miss all of you cocaine bros! #BloBeforeHoes

Whalers See you guys at the finish line
er, the red carpet?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Good luck to Falcons and all these prospects in this draft! #DetroitFTW

Psyched for tonight. Hopefully I'm home in time to do this on my computer. Otherwise I'll be watching from my phone.

Still considering to be here on draft time or not to be. :< Tommorow is workday and for my time zone it will be 01:00 at night. :<

How long could this draft go?

Quote:Originally posted by Vacuum@Jul 7 2014, 11:00 AM
Still considering to be here on draft time or not to be. :< Tommorow is workday and for my time zone it will be 01:00 at night. :<

How long could this draft go?

Some people are saying closer to an hour, and up to two.

SMJHL Drafts usually take 2-2 1/2 hours.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Dj RaY@Jul 7 2014, 11:02 AM

Some people are saying closer to an hour, and up to two.
Two-Three is a fair estimate imo. The SHL draft usually goes around 2 and there's not as many draft picks overall there.

HYPED

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 7 2014, 11:04 AM

Two-Three is a fair estimate imo. The SHL draft usually goes around 2 and there's not as many draft picks overall there.

Ah, ok. I remember somebody saying less. Ignore me here, I'm a dumb noob. Stfu